Comp idea

Ash

If this winter is like the last couple, the bream are going to go nuts down the tweed. Maybe as an idea for friendly comp we should have a tweed bream comp? Off the walls or in the est would be a fun day. Its a fair drive, but im sure people wouldn't mind car pooling. I could fit 1+3 in my car. Just something to think about as would be nice cheap day out, and I love the catch Bream.

ash

Mate an excellent idea.

So it doesnt turn into one of trhose \"never happened but a good idea\" events why dont i out it right in the calender now and start recruiting!

Does the 18th of June suit you?

As the ideas man ill book it to suit you :P

Let me know and ill put it in!

Angus.

Sorry.The 18th would get me shot as is my wife's b'day:( ! Any of the sundays before or after is good.I can garuntee any other sunday for june or july, except the 9th of july as i'll be on Moreton island. Let me know what is good for every one else.

June the 11th falls on a full moon i think

Post edited by: Ash, at: 2006/05/20 05:06

Post edited by: Ash, at: 2006/05/20 06:18

oi get your mates to come to the get togeather, there a BERKLEY DROPSHOT ROD uop for grabs for the biggest bream adn theres also a plastics pack up for grabs but it will only go ahead if thers over 15ppl so get your mates $10 for a feed adn your chance at a rod and plastics

I just realised thats the Queens Bday long weekend.

Ill be up the coast sorry Y'all.

I never get 2 days off in a row so i have to make the most of so cruising up there with the missus. Sorry!

Hope it goes well though.

Angus.

Archived