After The Storm

Little Grey Men

I wanted a nice easy fishing session so I grabbed a 7ft 1-3 Kg noodle rod and a handful of lures and headed over to Redcliffe. After the crazy weather the night before I didn't know what to expect. The first spot was a bit grubby with a lot of floating bit's and pieces and no bites so back in the car and off to check out some other normally fishy locations. 

The front of Redcliffe was just awesome with nice calm conditions and the water beautiful and warm. I strolled along a stretch of beach with some plastics and picked up two little tackers then walked back along the same stretch with a hard bodied lure. This got me another three flathead, one long tom and a dropped silver thingy that decided to spit the lure.

The only down side, although not that bad is a lot of people walk along the front and every time you hook a fish they want to have a chat and ask "what else do you catch here" ? At least I get to test out my fishermans stories on them !

P3161496.JPG

P3161501.JPG

P3161503.JPG

P3161505.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/03/2019 at 2:47 PM, Little Grey Men said:

The front of Redcliffe was just awesome with nice calm conditions and the water beautiful and warm. I strolled along a stretch of beach

Just catching up on some reports I missed. 

What a cracking morning and a great report. Thanks for sharing. Such an nice thing to do, walk along flicking lures. fish are a bonus. 

Archived