BRC - Assitance Required

Angus

Dear AFO members.

During the weigh in and prize presentation John and I will obviously be flat out with formalities. We were hoping that we may be able t rustle up a couple of volunteers to help with the BBQ during this time? This will be a simple affiar involving snags and sauce so any and all help would be appreciated.

In addition to this, if anyone has an easily transported GAS BBQ and could bring it, we would be most grateful. Considering the numbers i dont think it would hurt to have a couple of BBQ's on the go.

Thanks everyone.

Regards

Angus & John

Mate, I'm sure there will be a swag of members there more than willing to help out at the drop of a hat.

(No doubt Brian D will drop the hat:P ).

I think bootyinblue will not be fishing in the comp but will be attending, so I'm sure he could handle it while I collect the prizes. Then I'll be happy to take the tongs back off him.

If you need a hand with anything else at all (esky, tarps etc) just holler....we'd all love to help I'm sure.:)

maxi wrote:

if your talkin about the tintenbar fishin club bbq dusky and dee it would take 100 easy.....good as done angus...

Guys thats awesome. Two thumbs up to our southern bretheren :) 100 cooking at a time should be more than enough.

Thanks heaps!

Angus

I volenteer Elicat for all the above plus the clean up afterwards. If he could keep an eye out for any hats that would be appreciated. I lost one last year and Angus got it back for me about 3 weeks later.

It looks like BBQ's and tables are covered but The Southern Chilly's will be happy to lend a hand where and when it's needed.

Here's a thought, bring your own seating peoples.;)

webbfunk wrote:

Unfortunately i didn't get my boat in time for the BRC, so I'll be just coming along to the weigh in on Sunday afternoon.

Do you want me to bring any snags or anything angus?

Mate we should have enough snags courtesy of Gazza and the guys at Hans meants. Thanks! Help with the BBQ would be most welcome. Im thinking we will have a good ammount of support for this!

Angus

P.S. Thanks everyone that replied to this thread.

Angus

Archived