Post your lures

Dan23

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah lol the baitcaster is my first baitcaster and my first good rod :P and its included in my 3 :D. so i got the baitcaster that i just got, another rod with a cheap rod and a pretty nice 11bb ebay reel that i got for $40 odd... and i got my dads old surf rod with a huge jarvis walker spinning reel that i use for sharks :P. My new setup which i will be flicking lures with will probly be a Team Diawa Tierra 1500 on a 2-4kg Shimano raider rod. :). up untill this year when i fished i just used to buy the $30 jarvis walker stuff and then buy a new one when it broke hahha.

pinkey wrote:

My new setup which i will be flicking lures with will probly be a Team Diawa Tierra 1500 on a 2-4kg Shimano raider rod. :)

Have a look at the rack raider. I just bought one one and it's a bit stiffer than the finesse bream ones. Only important if you use Hb lures. If you only use plastics then probably doesn't matter.

shortie wrote:

Dan23 wrote:
kevinchen19870316 wrote:
i own one rod and one reel and i am pretty happy with them

But like I've said before. Some people could buy 10 combos for the price of your 1 :P

And some people will buy 30 comboes each 1 being the same price as Kevins.:P

and i would love to fish with those ppl, a catch is usually guaranteed and even not, i have some nice gear to watch.:woohoo:

DC7+SUPER DESTROYER's my new dream..... double the price of my current combo. a lot of ppl own them

Well since everyone else is off topic and talkin reels, not lures....

I've been having trouble learning to cast light weights with my normal baitcaster, (got tennis elbow in my left arm from my last trip to Lenthalls, catching all those bass, and find it really hard to smoothly cast with my dodgy elbow hurting!)

Then the latest MO Tackle newsletter showed up in my email inbox.

They have a nice looking little left handed pflueger Trion baitcaster, for only $39 dollars. Figured I could cast with my right arm, dial the reel with my left. (Which I have been doing with my spinning reels for the last 6 months since I hurt my elbow)

If I dont like it its only $39 blown!

Archived