Post your lures

Dan23

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And finally to my Bream lures. Alot of expensive Brands in there, even if you can't see them all. In total, starting from the Left,

1st section: 1 Jackall Chubby, 2 Smith Camion's and 1 Ecogear CK40.

2nd section: 5 Ecogear SX40's, 2 Daiwa SC Shiner's and 1 Zipbait Rigge

3rd Section: 2 Halco Scorpion 35's, 3 Strike Pro Pygmies, 1 Prawnstar

4th Section: 2 River2Sea Buble Pop's (sizes 35 & 45), 3 Rebel Crawfish, (2 Teeny Wee, 1 Wee, yes those are what they are called:D)

I put most of my money into these types of lures. As you can see, although my lure collection isn't large by most people's standards, I put my money into quality, not quantity.

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSCN0719_AFO.jpg

post-320-144598436734_thumb.jpg

Cowfish13 wrote:

And finally to my Bream lures. Alot of expensive Brands in there, even if you can't see them all. In total, starting from the Left,

4th Section: 2 River2Sea Buble Pop's (sizes 35 & 45), 3 Rebel Crawfish, (2 Teeny Wee, 1 Wee, yes those are what they are called:D)

I put most of my money into these types of lures. As you can see, although my lure collection isn't large by most people's standards, I put my money into quality, not quantity.

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSCN0719_AFO.jpg

Good shopping cowfish - nice lures. Do they get scratched up piled on top of each other.

I'm sure that some of the Cod down at Shultz would have no problem taking that if it \"swam\" past them:D

Brian: I have had no problems with them being scratched from doing that. They get alot more scratched from fish or from me casting them into concrete bridges:lol:

I bought a few more lures today. I bought a Smith Towadi after reading about them in magazines and seeing Dan's success with them at Shultz, and I also bought some Gulp! 3\" Minnow Grub's in Mango Ripple after seeing Stu & Plastic Man's success with them during the BRC. I also bought some other things but they don't really belong in this thread:)

I like having money to spend:D (I've started a part time job with my Dad:))

• 2 weeks later...

well with it being so windy and gnarly out there, decided might be time to clean up and sort my lures etc etc.

Ok first photo my small hard bodies, basically bass, cod, small barra etc.

smalllures.jpg

Back left Poppers

Spinner baits below

Cod lures / deep divers to right

row of shallow diving small minnows and frogs

3 rows of minnows various sizes and depths

with some prawnstars and slugs underneath

Lipless crankbaits last 2 rows

with some more minnows, and smaller chubby lures (deep divers) and Tassie Devils and Cobras below.

BigLures.jpg

Bigger lures, big bad Barra and Cod

Top left big poppers

Top Right deep diving 200mm (hit bottom in 35 foot of water)

Middle top, 200mm deep divers (25 foot)

Bottom left assortment of shallow 150mm minnows (1 to 2m)

middle two rows - bottom assortment of odds and sods, mostly 150mm

Middle of far right row, deep diving vipers and scorpions

bottom right deep diving 100mm minnows.

All up just under 200 hard body lures.

plastics.jpg

Plastics - various Tsunami's Squidgee, Storm, kokoda, powerbaits, some yankee stuff and a couple of Berkley.

floats.jpg

Floats - why not had to sort them out as well!

Top right Bobby floats - (green tipped ones weighted) pain in the but, have to rig them with rubber bands (you can see one with the band left on from the classic)

Bottom left plastic units, safe standby, but not real robust, and expensive at times, but easy to rig.

Bottom middle are the ones I like to use these days, surecatch foam units, weighted, and with the same sort of line clamp set up as the plastic floats. Best of both worlds, and at $2.95 for 2, cheap as chips!

Mate, 1 year of collecting, 1 year of ebaying (brand name and no name), Dino did me a great deal on about 20 lures at the AFO Somerset trip, he was selling out a stack of good uns, and every time I go to Awoonga /Lenthalls/ Glenlyon I take out a small personal loan for the \"in\" lures at the time :)

Cowfish13 wrote:

Ijust saw this thread after not looking for a while and saw these!!

im jealous!!

Hey Guys,

I have not got much due to the fact that i am broke from buying 8 sugar deeps 35f at 20 buks a pop and losing them all in two weks but i have a few left now hahaha

Buty i have about 20 jackalls about 20 spinnerbiats a few bream hardbodys and topwater and a few bream lures aswell i cbf putting all the plastics these are just bass plastics

will [img size=287]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/zaz1.JPG

post-1663-144598437845_thumb.jpg

Archived