Brisbane River Session #169

AUS-BNE-FISHO

22 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

Things have changed for you in the past couple of years, hey Hamish. If someone told you a couple of years ago that you would be throwing back multiple legal snapper, I bet you wouldn’t have believed them.

Agreed Steve - and he only rated it at 60%. Kids these days, so hard to please …. 🤣.   Great session Hamish, almost bagged out on squire, great work 👍😎

40 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

Things have changed for you in the past couple of years, hey Hamish. If someone told you a couple of years ago that you would be throwing back multiple legal snapper, I bet you wouldn’t have believed them.

Thanks Steve, there's no way I would've. I guess it's just spending more time at newer spots paying off. 

17 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Agreed Steve - and he only rated it at 60%. Kids these days, so hard to please …. 🤣.   Great session Hamish, almost bagged out on squire, great work 👍😎

Cheers KM - hopefully a thready next time to get the success rate to 100% 😄 

Hamish

Great report Hamish and we need more people like yourself mate knowing when enough is enough and fishing for just the enjoyment and adventure.

Oh and that mystery fish/Sole could be a Narrowbanded Sole ... but I'm no expert.

If you want I can send that photo over to people that may know if no one has no further ideas.

11 hours ago, ellicat said:

Nice way to tail off the holidays, Hamish. Good work on the snapper ! Who needs trips in the Bay...

Thanks Brian, hopefully I'll have one more successful session in my last days before school. 

53 minutes ago, Rick Ludd said:

Great report Hamish and we need more people like yourself mate knowing when enough is enough and fishing for just the enjoyment and adventure.

Oh and that mystery fish/Sole could be a Narrowbanded Sole ... but I'm no expert.

If you want I can send that photo over to people that may know if no one has no further ideas.

Thanks Rick, I think you're correct with the ID too - they sure look very similar.