Hello everyone, I’m staying at granites carpark and camp near robe, SA. 
I have never fished here before and I need some information about the beach, how deep it is, sandbars, channels, gutters ect.

I also saw there is some lakes nearby (Coxiella lake and lake nadzab) and if they are any good and how to access them. Any information will be greatly appreciated, 😃 🎣 

4 hours ago, Sharp edge said:

Hello everyone, I’m staying at granites carpark and camp near robe, SA. 
I have never fished here before and I need some information about the beach, how deep it is, sandbars, channels, gutters ect.

I also saw there is some lakes nearby (Coxiella lake and lake nadzab) and if they are any good and how to access them. Any information will be greatly appreciated, 😃🎣 

Sorry, I don't know anything about these places... QLD based.

Most 'lakes' along that coast are only wet after heavy rain. I've never heard of fish/fishing in them.

Beaches along that part of the coast are open to the southern ocean... next stop south = antarctica,

From memory they are fairly steep, no real bars/gutters but that will depend on weather/swells etc.

I suggest you join Fishinsa.com.au (free) - there are a few regular contributors that live down that way