made my own lure

tyrion

with all this rain around im not able to work or go fishing so, to keep myself busy i made my own lure, a small bream :unsure: lure probably not the best colours or finish but i was so keen to test it i thought for sure it would end up in the bin. It swims like any lure ive brought from a shop :woohoo: :woohoo: awesome i cant wait for this weather to clear so i can give it a try at shultz. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/IMG_0449.JPG

post-889-144598437964_thumb.jpg

Well done. I reckon the art of making your own lures is making a bit of a comeback. Lets face it, at $10+ a pop, why wouldnt you. I reckon once you have a set production method, it'd be easier to make 20-30 at a time, the only variables being in the colours and the bibs, generally the bodies are the same, just some larger and some smaller. The trick is to make up some jigs that make the job consistant.......Hmmmmm, now your giving me ideas.

Now on another note.....you have wire trace running through it dont you?

Damn it! Look at all you talented people! Makes people like me, a person who never passed a work shop job in school, very jealous! Those all thos lures look great!

Maybe you guys could put your heads together and write a article on how to make lures. Im sure Angus and webmaster would put that up in the articles. Id be very keen to see how you guys do it and what goes into it.

Well done!

Archived