Fisher Bashed !!

ellicat

I wrote the following but they didn't publish it...

Ugg. Ugg Ogg Ugg. Ooog oog ug oh og. Me knuckle dragging member of community. Me thinks Courier Mail did not think cave dwellers read. Paul Quinnet is author of Darwin's Bass not Galapagos Chuck D. Daphne think we use Courier Mail to swat journalists and greenies not for reading. Me bottom feeding knuckle dragging beer drinking cave dweller. Also, me ug not sure what "suck out a prawn's guts" refers to? Maybe Daphne can explain - ugg? Also, book referred to in article states that successful fisher-caveman has best chance of contributing to Gene Pool and reversing damage done by non cave dwellers like Daphne. Ugg. Tight lines, and colourful cave paintings.

nigehey wrote:

I wrote the following but they didn't publish it...

Ugg. Ugg Ogg Ugg. Ooog oog ug oh og. Me knuckle dragging member of community. Me thinks Courier Mail did not think cave dwellers read. Paul Quinnet is author of Darwin's Bass not Galapagos Chuck D. Daphne think we use Courier Mail to swat journalists and greenies not for reading. Me bottom feeding knuckle dragging beer drinking cave dweller. Also, me ug not sure what "suck out a prawn's guts" refers to? Maybe Daphne can explain - ugg? Also, book referred to in article states that successful fisher-caveman has best chance of contributing to Gene Pool and reversing damage done by non cave dwellers like Daphne. Ugg. Tight lines, and colourful cave paintings.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This caveman thinks the"journo" might have an ex who liked to go fishing more than staying at home with her. Wonder why ?:blink::unsure:

"Alas, fishing man has not substantially evolved since Darwin's days. He remains a knuckle-dragging, bottom-dwelling predator that is primed to stalk the oceans until they're empty of life, after finding the evolutionary process (upward) tricky."

"Are the political and commercial fishing waters too charged to say the words, cease all fishing?"

What a ridiculously narrow-minded and selfish outlook Daphne has on life.

Joel ;)

You can say that again obone. (except for the double post rule:P )

The sad thing is this was published in paper as well as on the web. The rebuttal comments don't make it into the paper and I fear Joe Public just nod and go yep.

If Rupert was a fisherman this whole rezoning crap would not be happening.

CrayfishMates wrote:

Just the beginning of the propaganda for support of the rezoning of the bay... Problem is people believe it.

It's not the beginning unfortunately. These types of blatant articles have been going on for months. The complacency amongst our side of the fence astounds me. That's why I keep brining this topic to the fore.

It's only just over a month before the enemy wins the first battle on our home turf. And they are taking the high ground which will be impossible to take back.

Imagine losing an equivalent 15% of your home, and that 15% was the kitchen and toilet and some of the hallway. You may as well go live in a tent.!

There's few chances left, so we need to get off our posteriors and support things like these -

Boat rally 10 Feb 08
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&catid=15&id=74438

EPA discussion sessions(not many left)
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&catid=38&id=76964#76964

MBAA petition
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&catid=38&id=69617

Letters to Local members
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&catid=3&id=69184#69184

:angry: :X :pinch:

What I replied

My first question is what do you eat ?

What foot wear do you wear

You must walk funny avoiding all the little insects on the ground and be covered in mozzie bites because it is in your simplistic view that all must live

Get a life and find a cure to cancer !

are you sure your not BUDDA !

If Eggplant tasted as good as fish ,beef,lamb,chicken,pork

I'm with you but what about the poor eggplant being yanked off it's parent plant sliced up and fried thats got to hurt

one to you and the horse you rode in on

Gary

Don't like what Daphne wrote?

Why not give her a phone call on (removed

or her mobile on removed

Why not visit her home in Chapel Hill...

We should take her seriously she graduated in 2005 from JSchool with a Diploma in Journalism, so she must know what she's talking about.

If you run into her on the street, say hi!

attachment.php?img_id=5&size=2

Yes ... I have too much time on my hands.

Mate I had to remove the numbers, even if only respect for the other owners of the 9 possible phone numbers that your leaving the last number off left exposed. They would probably cop a lot of irate calls!

I have asked Angus if he =believes it should be ok to be here, (ie he wont get sued!) if he says yes, they can go back up.

Cheers

Feral

PS I agree with the sentiment behind posting it!

what gives this cow the right to put all people that enjoy fishing into one ignorant and obnoxious genralisation. when she would be one of the people going on how we shouldnt write all muslims off as terroists etc. i bet her old man has wet a line before and his father and so forth so she must come from a long line of cavemen aswell.

Not only that if she actually did some research instead of just firing off some bullshit cause she couldnt be bothered to do her job properly and found out the percentage of people that actually carry out catch and release fishing (a considerable percentage of our members!) and looked into money that rec. fisho's actually donate for restocking programs she might of had a diffrent view. but that would of takin up to much time over her holiday period where the slag was to busy eating prawns and oysters and crabs like most other australians.

Daphne if you read this wear some glasses next time so the egg doesnt get in your eyes!

Archived