SUNKEN WALL Adventure, Sunday 10th

fishyman

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fresh seems to have had severe adverse conditions.

I did a slow troll (with a couple of really nice dark (and light, in desperation) Rapala minnow lures from Morningside ramp up to close to Boggy Creek and got nothing, not even a strike (two hours).

Went to Manly harbour for a cast from the shore using sand worms and got nothing either. I think the world is coming to an end, tomorrow.

today was slow, but good to meet a few members.. Tom and I arrived at around 6:15am at pinkenba boatramp and met up with kev, dan and mick and we made our way down the wall casting along.. First fish was a small 18cm cod by me, on a atomic prong, struck in close and swam straight under a rock (2lb line) o.O so i just reached out and lifted up the rock and out he swam :P. Nothing for a while then im on again this time a 22cm bream.. after that it went quite for ages, then mick landed a 25odd cm cod.. then tom got a small bream, then dan got smoked.. Then we went to boggy, flicked around abit for nothing but we saw heaps of bait swimming around, so mick brought out the net, and first cast with a live prawn kev got a stingray, then mick got a big stingray, then kev another little one then a big catty, then i got a small bream on a live prawn i put on my jighead :P. That was it :P, mick got a vid of kev fighting a ray :P and he got a few pics. a slow but good day..

Archived