• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shortie wrote:

Dan23 wrote:
shortie wrote:
whatnow wrote:
yeh mid jan or so they put heaps more in barra creek and easy to catch

and its more fun when u fish lite cowfish and when im in barra creek i put drag down even lower than normal and get more fight = more fun

and for lure sizes kevin got them on sx-48 and his megabass which was round 10cm i think and the most succesful plastic is 5inch gulp chertreus i think (the yellowy green 1)

Jackalls worked equally as well

What type shortie? Lipless cranks or crank baits??

Looking forward to swimming your 110??:P I saw it at Kev's place the other day, it was beautiful and made me want one. Great colours.

Dan i used a tn 50 the blue/orange colour. I cant wait to test my new lure. I bet kevs been tempted to see how it swims.

come on shortie, don't tease me:laugh: i might swim ur lure if i can't resist:lol:

shortie wrote:

I have just registered. I have 3 spare seats available at this time. There is a very small chance i still may not be able to come due to work. Leaving from Forest LAke..

Richard.

Thats where my Dads vet clinic is Shortie :) Good to hear you might be bale to make it.

Angus

Angus wrote:

shortie wrote:
I have just registered. I have 3 spare seats available at this time. There is a very small chance i still may not be able to come due to work. Leaving from Forest LAke..

Richard.

Thats where my Dads vet clinic is Shortie :) Good to hear you might be bale to make it.

Angus

Green Cross Vets.

Dr I Gorrie

I know them well, 3 visits in the last 3 weeks well.:P

unfortunately at this stage im going to have to pull out :(

im in year 12 this year and the week following ive got some assignments due which no doubt i will have not finished so ill need everyday i can get to work on them.

But, if i happen to be finished by then ill try and make it up :)

have a good day guys

fishyman wrote:

unfortunately at this stage im going to have to pull out :(

im in year 12 this year and the week following ive got some assignments due which no doubt i will have not finished so ill need everyday i can get to work on them.

But, if i happen to be finished by then ill try and make it up :)

have a good day guys

Man, I can't remember ever giving up fishing for school work. What has come of today's youth?:laugh:

Archived