Terry's winning shark doing the rounds on email

Aaron H

Aaron being that people know I like fishing I have recieved the email 14 times! From very unrelated people as well hahaha.

Also it just turned up again on the Aus Fish Forum courtesy of the email.

I clarified the exact stoey behind it as most emails i got had drastically different and incorrect stories behind the photo's.

Angus

Angus wrote:

Aaron being that people know I like fishing I have recieved the email 14 times! From very unrelated people as well hahaha.

Also it just turned up again on the Aus Fish Forum courtesy of the email.

I clarified the exact stoey behind it as most emails i got had drastically different and incorrect stories behind the photo's.

Angus

Yeah I think I have read a different story each time:laugh:

Also guys just to clarify something. Terry releases the majority of his sharks. We had no idea something like this would be caught so really had no precedent set for dealing with it. This to get it to the weigh in Terry had to kill it.

However in the spirit of learning from mistakes and improving, photo entries for sharks will deffinently be made possible for this years classic. We will work out the details and requirements for these type of entries closer to the date. Most likely an object will be issued, or your team number that will need to be visible in the photograph.

Id like to see this one topped :P

Angus

Angus wrote:

Yeah I got it at work too.

This is my favourite shot, he looks so blasé and relaxed, who would know he has a 2 tonne shark on the line.

If only Terry got paid by the email viewing he would have bought us a new club house by now.

Brian D wrote:

Angus wrote:

This is my favourite shot, he looks so blasé and relaxed, who would know he has a 2 tonne shark on the line.

If only Terry got paid by the email viewing he would have bought us a new club house by now.

no way was that shark 2 tonn

apart from a whale shark there hasn't been a shark caught that has hit 2 tonn

intrest sakes how much did it go and i'm sure that that would be close to as big as they go

great shark no matter what anyone said

gummybusta wrote:

Brian D wrote:
Angus wrote:

no way was that shark 2 tonn

apart from a whale shark there hasn't been a shark caught that has hit 2 tonn

intrest sakes how much did it go and i'm sure that that would be close to as big as they go

great shark no matter what anyone said

I'm pretty sure whites get bigger than two tonne:P

Cowfish13 wrote:

Lol. One of teachers knows we like fishing and he started telling us of a massive Shark someone caught at the mouth of the Brisbane River. He was saying another teacher got it in an email:silly:

So I told him the story and where/when it was caught:cheer:

Oh this must be the same thing someone told me he received on his email. :)

What many find shocking is the fact that a shark of that size could just be caught in a city river. :)

Archived