15ft half cab for sale

rumrunner

chubbstar wrote:

I'm not having a go!!!

In your auction description you state that you paid $4,500 a year ago for it. But you've been asking $3,500 on here or $4,200 buy it now on ebay. No profit in that:huh: unless you told a little white lie on the ebay add:dry:

Like I said I'm not having a go, I'm just interested in whats happening with it, considering I'm winning the bidding at the moment.:P

Oh and I'm calling dibs on this one fellas;)

Jayson

i did tell a white lie on the ebay add! i have found if i say i refurbish boats then often all i gett is questions about what was wrong with it and so on ! so i thaught a small fibb would not hurt!

the guy i braught it off did pay 4500 for it but it was more like 2 yrs ago!

and i have to get atleast 3800 imo to make it worth my time!

cheers for looking!

i can change the ebay buy it now price to the afo price if anyone wants it for 3800?

Ian

shortie wrote:

Shrimpo wrote:
IMO with no reserve i seriously doubt you getting 3800. I would have put a reserve if i were you.

Try saying something positive. like good luck with the sale, hope you get the money your looking for. Nice looking boat.

and then you might get a reply like this: lol:laugh:

thanks Shortie!;) i do to hope i get the money im after!

what are you doing on fri? do you want to come fishing with me and michael? we are heading to curtain again!

cheers Ian

rumrunner wrote:

shortie wrote:
Shrimpo wrote:
IMO with no reserve i seriously doubt you getting 3800. I would have put a reserve if i were you.

Try saying something positive. like good luck with the sale, hope you get the money your looking for. Nice looking boat.

and then you might get a reply like this: lol:laugh:

thanks Shortie!;) i do to hope i get the money im after!

what are you doing on fri? do you want to come fishing with me and michael? we are heading to curtain again!

cheers Ian

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMFAO

Rocket75 wrote:

How have you found Ebay as a seller? I have only had limited experience so far, and got stiffed for payment and had to relist:angry: .

Hope it works out well for you and who-ever ends up with it

Rocket

i have found ebay to be fantastic!

i allways get paid and i have only had 1 nob who gave me bad feedback so imo it is great!!!;)

cheers Ian

shortie wrote:

Well done Ian. Did i just hear a little voice whispering you an aplology. OOps no i dont think he is man enough.

Ok i apologize, I said IMO it wont get that amount of money and it did, So my opinion was wrong, Big Deal, Rumrunner Well done on getting that money, I was wrong and i apologize but we've all been wrong before havn't we?

Cheers

And an apology for pm's behind the scenes like.

Wtf? *****? U seriously think that Rumrunner will get $3800 for that boat, Especially when its at $400 Rofl.

Why does he still have it for sale to afo members at $3800 when they can just bid for what $2000 or something. and get it at that price?

I will not post the other pm's the language was atrocious.

Archived