huge tackle bag

jeff f

i've finally found a tackle bag thats big enough for me to put all the crap i like to cart with me:blush:

it's an et escape soft tackle bag and its enormous

got 2 boxes of plastics, a box of jigheads, and ten packets of gulps with room to spare just in one of the sidepockets:)

got 1 box of hooks, 1of sinkers 3 of lures and 3 reels in the main section:cheer:

pliers, knifes, grippers,crimpers etc in another side pocket

with plenty of space left:lol:

10 spools of leader material from 6 lbs to 100 lbs, rolls of wire, a tin of premade traces and a box of crimps and swivels in another sidepocket, not full.:laugh:

a hand towel and a spare hat, sunscreen and insect repellent and plenty of room for keys,phone,camera etc in the 4th side pocket:woohoo:

:huh::blink:;):P :silly:

yeah its heavy:S but i'm not planning on carrying it far thats what boats and cars are for;)

I'm with you big tez. A whole day of carrying a back pack around has led me to seriously think about what I'll need on a day and try to take only that. I keep swapping and changing my tackle boxes around to suit whatever i'll be targetting on the day. I find doing this actually can help too becuase you commit to your task a bit better. When you're carrying heaps of gear there's a tendancy to want to try everything yo have and you never really give any one thing enough of a go.

Next summer I'm planning a few trips where I'll only take surface lures with me so I can't give up and tr something else.

That said, that bag sounds sweet if you're not planning on walking around with it.

Archived