Shark/Game Wire/Mono Fishing Traces

blue_mako

Hey guys...

Just to let all of you know, my mate Jordan and I will be selling shark traces. The same traces we catch our sharks with in the brisbane river. Just to prove they work Angus, Ash, Terry and a few others found out Friday night. They are mad very similar to the traces you purchase at many tackle stores. Plus we can make grill orders of what you want on your trace. i.e. with/without swivel, not coated/pvp/nylon/electrical tape coated, cirlce/mega bait hooks, 20kg to 1000kg breaking strains, and much more. If you would like something else other then the above listed, drop us a line and we will see what we can do. We advise using a 16oz Snapper Lead for land based fishing in the Brisbane river if using big Luderick, Mullet, Morwong, Catfish or Stingrays for live bait. Or suspended under a balloon. Anything from floated/unweighted to 16oz lead for boat fishing.

We also have Mono traces available. We have caught all of our other brisbane river misc. fish like: Stingrays, Shovel Nose Sharks, Catfish, Pike Eels and King Threadfin Salmon. They are also perfect for Jewfish, Mangrove Jack, Flathead, Bream, Grey Morwong, pretty much any other species. These consist of: a 10-36kg barrel swivel, 10-350lb monofilament trace, 2 5/0 or 2 8/0 mustard hoodlum hooks, or 2 8/0 or 2 10/0 rapala vmc circle hooks, or you can mix and match. Your choice of either 1,2,4,6,8,12,16oz snapper leads. From experience if you are fishing land based 8oz snapper leads are the perfect size leads to keep your bait on the bottom and still from current. If you are fishing from a boat, and bottom bashing, anywhere from 1-8oz is fine. If you are fishing from a boat and are looking at keeping your bait in a specific posistion, i.e. opposite directions to the current, then we have found 8oz is the go.

Just send an email to either, Jordan (jordanhunt65@hotmail.com) or myself (hedgy_69@hotmail.com)

Or PERSONAL MESSAGE myself ( blue_mako ) or Jordan ( jordan ) and get your quote.

Cheers, Troy

Archived