What high school did you go to??

Do$tylz

Hey,

So from another thread that we've hi-jacked, what high school did you go to? (or currently attending) and what years.

Keep in mind ladies, a bit of banter will be fun, just keep it within boundaries.

Let me start with at least there were no "soggy sayos" or "zoomers" at my school. :laugh:

BSHS - 98-02 logo.gif

post-873-144598457261_thumb.gif

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ hahaha . don't think the zoomer story is an appropriate one for this forum in the open.

Jordan, you won't find anything to rag on State High :P I knew your principle Hanley. Nice guy.

Marist Brothers had heaps of Roma boys there. I know a few of them now. Great bunch of blokes.

Do$tylz wrote:

^^ hahaha . don't think the zoomer story is an appropriate one for this forum in the open.

Jordan, you won't find anything to rag on State High :P I knew your principle Hanley. Nice guy.

Marist Brothers had heaps of Roma boys there. I know a few of them now. Great bunch of blokes.

yep they sure do have a lot of guys from country qld and also alot of PNG and solomon island students

I remember being at a GPS swim meet at Chandler in 02, and the ENTIRE stadium was chanting and pointing at Churchie going "zoomer...zooomer...zoomer". Even BBC with their straw hats were waving about pointing at them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

haha omg the swimming carnavals.... our school alone took up 1/3rd of the entire thing, it was the biggest event of the year. ROFL i remember they did it a few times henry, the zoomer chant. the whole stadium got into it. i think even a few of them did too haha. pretty sure anyone from churchie would be too ashamed to admit it hahaha.

ive heard from a few friends of mine that the gt dances were the best but i never went to one!! i thought the clayfields were awwwwesome. good memories from there...

i like the way ritas thought that since someone tried to burn their hall down at a dance, it made it ok that they could have the dances at hendra so that their hall would burn down instead LOL

LIVE_2_FiSH wrote:

marist all the way.. hahaha

ashgrove or rosalie?

the boarders at marist were hardly allowed to go to dances think we only got to go to about 3 or 4 of them per yr. we wen to the to indro state high once and that was the last time hahah to many fights at that one

LIVE_2_FiSH wrote:

ashgrove

dont really think its liek that now

they just have to have more than one person goin otherwise the boarding stuff cant be bothered driving the little bus around

haha

is gary jones or brother ben still there?? they really hated me and my friends hahahah

yeah I believe the offending kid did. It is a terrible thing to joke in that sense. But its certainly one of those things that has just stuck through the years.

YAY Ray - good to see a fellow BSHS member here. Have you seen the school recently mate?? MASSIVE changes.

namyau wrote:

LIVE_2_FiSH wrote:
ashgrove

dont really think its liek that now

they just have to have more than one person goin otherwise the boarding stuff cant be bothered driving the little bus around

haha

is gary jones or brother ben still there?? they really hated me and my friends hahahah

gary jones left lke at the end of last year, dunno bout brother ben.

I went to Churchie. Great school. Only school left with a tri service cadet corps which i reckon is pretty cool.

My uncle went there as well and was being called zoomer back in 1972. So whatever happened, dont really care as i certainly dont know the guy :P

For the record on the gay thing as well. It had me annoyed, but only because these kids that think they are gay, but school rules are school rules. In my opinion they should keep their private lives there own business and do what there told! It is school after all.

For the record number 2. There would be no AFO if it wasnt for 2 ex Churchie blokes setting it up.

Angus

Jordan: You could use it to pay out school but as someone who doesnt go to school anymore it could one of the lamer things you do. :P

As for the gay thing, its actually pretty interesting. This year apparantly 6 gay guys from Churchie wanted to take their Boyfriends as partners to the formal.

What i find amazing about this is that they are fully out like this now. I mean lets face it, statistically there would be gay guys at every school, but in my day if they were there is no way in hell they would out in the open like that. Jesus you got crucified for far less when I was at school. Anyway changing times i guess...

Angus

Archived