Mothers Day morning session

STU

I finally took my big bro fishing since we were having lunch for the old girl at his place at murrarie got out about 6am was a bit windy and the tide was still running hard so didnt bother with a few of my spots to chase squire and threadies and opted for the easy way out since my brother is bit of a lure newbie and alvey man so we went out to the front wall where it was out of the wind a bit better and landed penty of legal bream,heaps of rat squire and some cod kept a few for the old girl to have a fresh feed for lunch so atleast that gets my bro off my back and I might take him again next year:P He also got onto something big that peeled some line I saw him look at me as if to say you take the rod by the time I went to grab it snap gooooone :angry: I said next time I will tie your knots :blush: but still showed him how to do it as well:)back at the ramp by 10am to get lunch ready so was not to bad of a morning but will be back by myself to chase the big ones:P [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/mothers_day_001_AFO.jpg

post-1103-144598457773_thumb.jpg

ellicat wrote:

Nice feed Stu. Did I read that right - that your deckie was luring with an Alvey ?:laugh:

first time i went bass fishing i watched my old man catch a bass on a lure with his alvey and a 13 foot surf rod still one of the funniest things i have ever seen didnt take him long to upgrade to spin gear after that

Archived