Pin afternoon - Thurs 22nd May 2008

bootyinblue

Headoing out to the Pin area on Thursday afternoon for a plastic session in the shallows. Leaving from the Well about 11am and back about 6pm or so. Anyone that has the day off and wants to jump on board then let me know, or if you want to follow out in your boat then thats cool too....

I would love to mate, BUT my wife has Thursday off from work and I have to go shopping with her, This means standing out side the change rooms with a blank look on my face, answering the same question every 5 minutes "Does this look good?", or "does my bum look big in this?".

I think I have Tuesday-Friday off next week if you're not doing anything then. Keep in mind though that I knock off 6am Tuesday morning;)

Good luck with them...

Jayson

chubbstar wrote:

I would love to mate, BUT my wife has Thursday off from work and I have to go shopping with her, This means standing out side the change rooms with a blank look on my face, answering the same question every 5 minutes "Does this look good?", or "does my bum look big in this?".

What worked for me was when the missus came out for the 5th or 6th time, I said, Gee these young girls have no shame, the two in the change room next to you keep leaving the curtain open, and their not wearing any underwear at all!

Have not had to go clothes shopping since ;)

chubbstar wrote:

I think I have Tuesday-Friday off next week if you're not doing anything then. Keep in mind though that I knock off 6am Tuesday morning;)

Good luck with them...

Jayson

Chubbs,

You know a sure fire way to not get invited shopping again? Just say 'Yes your ass looks super huge in that'. But you might miss out on more that shopping trips for a while!

Will be somewhere between here and the NT border next week, but have some spare days the week after that.

Anyone keen for a afternoon Pin session tomorrow, after seeing Stingers 50cm flatties from there today?

Archived