AFO Beenies and Jackets

Angus

Hey guys.

Just a heads up. This has been a long time planning, but I have finally confirmed the order for AFO fleecy jackets and beenies.

These will be hitting the store soon. Not 100% sure when but deffinently before Winter Camp!

Cheers.

Angus

Hahaha.

No preview yet sory Ray. But for description they are Navy blue jackets with a wool collar and the same lining inside. Bloody warm.

Feral: They go up to 3XL and the sizing is generous. I am usually a Large, sometimes an XL, but for the jackets i fit a medium!

Price: The beenies will hopefully retail at $10 + postage and the jackets $55 + Postage. I have made a decent size order to keep the price down :)

Angus

i have this one beanie which makes me look like a deadset criminal. wore it last time i took the boat out - picture a young bloke, looking like a criminal, his mate looking even worse rocking up to the boat ramp in a new-ish prado with a nice boat on the back... we got a few furvative glances from some of the older blokes there!!!

although, if i had a pink beanie i might get a different kind of furvative look from some of the older blokes.... :blink::huh: :X

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well guys and girls as many of you know I was quite annoyed that the promised delivery of my jackets and beenies for BFo did not make it for the winter camp. Just got back from Straddy however to find them all here waiting for me. These products are better than I hoped and are now in the shop.

Cheers guys! Sorry for the delay!!!!!!!

Angus

Picture: Jacket. [img size=400]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Jacket_Shop.jpg

post-63-144598464784_thumb.jpg

Ah good point Feral. I mentioned this in the shop but forgot to here. The sizes are generous. I am still wearing a Large myself (my usual size) but could have easily gotten away with a medium. If you like them a bit snugger, get a size down!

Also there are some XXXL's on order. They were out of stock and I had to back order them. Some fellas asked me to get some bigger ones so rest assured they are on the way.

Angus

Angus wrote:

Ah good point Feral. I mentioned this in the shop but forgot to here. The sizes are generous. I am still wearing a Large myself (my usual size) but could have easily gotten away with a medium. If you like them a bit snugger, get a size down!

Also there are some XXXL's on order. They were out of stock and I had to back order them. Some fellas asked me to get some bigger ones so rest assured they are on the way.

Angus

any idea how long angus?

kreel wrote:

Order in. Can't wait to look like a AFO criminal.:laugh: in that beanie!

Baden, you better see if you can order a special jacket with a bit more padding around the bum for next years winter camp incase the log around the campfire decides to buck you off again... :P :laugh: :kiss:

Cheers,

Matt

Oh, forgot to add, will probably be up for a beanie atleast if work ever decides to pay me again, been 6 weeks without pay now, think we need a new person to look after the payroll...

Feral wrote:

Mangler - 6 weeks without any pay - I think you need a new job!

That too! First 2 weeks was my fault as I didn't do any work due to uni exams, fair enough, but the last four was because my timesheet apparently went missing... Holding out for thursday, a meal that is not rice would be nice.

Back on topic the jackets look pretty warm too, might help with my uncontrollable shivering problem.

Cheers,

Matt

Archived