hey from the gold coast

Kingy

Well hi guys im dave im 21 and live on the gold coast on the broad water. Due to a bit of success in the stock market last year i am now retired. and just recently bought myself a 2002 model hilux to take myself fishing because my other car (austin martin vanquish) wasent realy suited to it. fishing wise im mainly into deep sea fishing and i love chasing marlin and tuna. my best catch is a 260kg black marlin taken while trolling. I have got a quintrex 600 that i take out wen im not under the weather. sometimes when i dont wana go offshore i do chase bream in the canals moslty i fish bait but i do use the odd lures. Love the sx-40 lure such a fish catcher. Well that enough bout me looking forward on getting info and getting to know u guys.

Im out

catch yr round.

hey duncan yer u should come up soon ill pick u up. we can make it a real 4X4. anybody here been getting any tailor lately in the seaway?? im thinking of going out and chasing them. does anybody know a good spot landbased i dont realy wana take the boat out.??

Thanks

Dave

Kingy wrote:

hey bretto mate, sure could get together 1 day. LOL booty in blue r u sure ur not a cop :Pgold coast born and bread gota luv all the beautiful ladies up here B)

I just thought that someone who has lived all their life on the coast might have got their postcode right, but then again someone with such taste in fine cars such as the Aston Martins might get the name of the car right aswell?

bootyinblue wrote:

Kingy wrote:
hey bretto mate, sure could get together 1 day. LOL booty in blue r u sure ur not a cop :Pgold coast born and bread gota luv all the beautiful ladies up here B)

I just thought that someone who has lived all their life on the coast might have got their postcode right, but then again someone with such taste in fine cars such as the Aston Martins might get the name of the car right aswell?

sorry mate just singed up real quick, and i didnt actully pass english if ya wana know. but i gess that dosent realy mean anything on the market its just down to luck.

bootyinblue wrote:

Kingy wrote:

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Mack_attack wrote:

All i can say is that your living the dream mate.;)

Welcome to the site mate sounds like you've got a good fishing background :) Oh don't worry about those guys comments they're just mucking around :) Probably jealous :P :silly:

thanks mack attack. yer life isnt to bad. alot more fishing and it would be better.

Archived