Brisbane River Bream & Snapper Comp-Official Post

Angus

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personal id have 4 rods riged up for the bream and 2 for the snapper.

BREMA:

id be looking for the warmer water, were the fish are aa bit more active.

fish the rocks walls along near the vizy place... also spot X, some ppl will know what i mean ;)

Snapper, dont wanna give away any spots.... jsut fish hard boys and have a good time

fishyman wrote:

angus,

what approx time is weigh in? i wanna come to see all the fish that come in now that im out of fishing.

it mentions that it concludes at 3pm, does that mean weigh in starting just after that? or the whole thing weigh in and all finishing at 3

Was there an answer to this at all? I imagine the 3.00pm mark is when all fish have to be wighed in by????

That's how I read it, please someone correct me if I'm wrong:blush: .

Rocket

Rocket, I'd say as long as you're at the weigh in station at 3 you'll be fine. After that tuff titties.

I'll be taking the night vision goggles out early to make sure none of those pre 5:30am fish make it to the weigh-in:P

Good luck fellow competitors. See you on the waterB)

ellicat wrote:

Rocket, I'd say as long as you're at the weigh in station at 3 you'll be fine. After that tuff titties.

I'll be taking the night vision goggles out early to make sure none of those pre 5:30am fish make it to the weigh-in:P

Good luck fellow competitors. See you on the waterB)

At least you dont know my Launch Site X. ;) Try checking those hatches now! :laugh:

Archived