"AFO Beauties - Ladies Comp".

Tanya

Dear all female AFO members.

I am toying with the idea of hosting (through Sports Tuition) a female comp and social weekend.

I have it in mind to have this at Hinze Dam with the Saturday consisting of all fishing and the Sunday doing a horse riding trail. It would be cabin accommodation with all the usual Sports Tuition frills.

I would also most likely wait until it warms up a little bit :P

Please let me know what you think of this idea.

Additionally, all you AFO guys out there, if you think your partner, mum, sister and so forth might be interested please let me know.

Thanks!

T

Because this is a ladies thread I asked my wife if there's anything she would like to add or if she would like to go on the trip.

She said no to the trip because she dont know any other ladies from here, but she did want me to add this to the thread.

[img size=374]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/The_Gorgeous_Jensen_Ackles_jensen_ackles_40870_374_500.jpg

She said the other ladies on here would understand.

Me? I think he's a poofter:P

Lynette/Jayson

post-1458-144598464214_thumb.jpg

chubbstar wrote:

Because this is a ladies thread I asked my wife if there's anything she would like to add or if she would like to go on the trip.

She said no to the trip because she dont know any other ladies from here, but she did want me to add this to the thread.

[img size=374]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/The_Gorgeous_Jensen_Ackles_jensen_ackles_40870_374_500.jpg

She said the other ladies on here would understand.

Me? I think he's a poofter:P

Lynette/Jayson

putting photos of me up again chubby? that was intended for your eyes only... :kiss: don't you dare put up the other ones... :silly:

When the ladies have organised themselves and have a date - I propose that date be celebrated by all the male AFO members with a weekend at the Breakie Creek for beers, then a flick around Newstead, followed by more beers and more flicking and more beers and... you get the idea :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived