cast nets!

kriso

Hey fella's

i wrote my last cast net off using it where i shouldnt, i have seen some castnets at compairable in price to the surecatch nets, they are "sea horse" brand from memory and i think our sponsor anaconda carry them, has any one used one of there nets before, they feel and look better quality in my opinion.

cheers Kriso

mate they IMO they look better then the sure catch ones, pretty sure i saw a 10ft and 12ft nets there. they come in a heavy duty bag but i did see one in a bucket. i would send either a Tristan (funfisher) or Michael (nastymind) a pm as they both work there for the price. they might even be able to get a photo up for you.

BassTracker wrote:

me too!! The cheaper the better,,, i go through them a lot Ive had them fixed with zip ties and fishing line until they just dont work anymore haha

I would have thought that the zip ties would have caused more tangles....

I patch mine up using fishing line. Works like new, most of the timeB)

I recently placed an order for the rest of the range we are missing from Seahorse.

Which includes the cheaper mono nets.

The ones in the bag that we have got in stock at the moment are multi mono (8 strand) which reflects in the price.

The nets in the buckets that we have currently got in stock are not multi mono and are cheaper, although the other range that i placed the order for are less quality and even cheaper again.

The more you pay for a net, the better it is.

When making your purchase check out the dimensions and other important aspects of the net.

It amazes me how many people think they are all the same and the dearer ones are just a rip off.

Archived