Good onya Symonds you legend!

pinkey

It was mentioned in the papers a few months ago that he was on his last warning. Done a few silly things in the past

EDIT: just did some browsing on the internet.

CA boss said a while ago that if there were anymore serious incidents regarding symonds that his playing contract would be 'torn up'. This was after the incident when he rocked up to a game drunk (2005) and then in 2006 was almost involved in a punch up.

only Q is fi they call not attending a compulsory meeting "serious". but some (coach, captain) has said he will have to prove himself that he's organised and committed lol

shortie wrote:

He will be gone.

He unfortunatelly has had enough warnings. If the average person showed up to work drunk. ect ect ect.

3 written warnings and they are gone.

Cya Symonds.

Dunno about that Shortie, that sort of behaviour didn't stop Ponting getting to be captain! Also did not ever seem to affect Warnes career all that much.

shortie wrote:

He will be gone.

He unfortunatelly has had enough warnings. If the average person showed up to work drunk. ect ect ect.

3 written warnings and they are gone.

Cya Symonds.

It used to be 2 verbal and 1 written, makes it hard to employ anyone when you have to go through all that crap if they don't work out.

Even if the Aussie team don't want he could always make a fortune playing the IPL for 14weeks and spend the rest of the year fishing.

I hope we get to see Roy again but it's up to the man himself. Has he still got the hunger and drive to meet the professional standards required by the Aussie cricket team? I bloody hope so.:ohmy:

If not, I look forward to the new fishing show "Hooked up with Roy".;)

Crap man I would just play 2 weeks a year in India then go fishing for 50 weeks.

Archived