Little Grey Men

I couldn't decide if I wanted to fish the fresh or the salt Sunday morning. The tides were looking good so salt it was. I usually fish half the time with hard bods and the other using plastics. All fish were taken on plastics with only one double clutch snagging a very large stingray..by by double clutch !

Four OK sized flathead with the largest going 55cm and one little tacka.

I was working a snag when a spash right behind me caught my attention. I simply lobbed the lure back over my head and something long and silver grabbed it instantly. It peeled drag fast then jumped, shaking it's head like mad, the lure was spat straight out. I have no idea what it was but I do know it was fun trying to fight a fish backwards.

Back to the fresh next week to wash my lures off I think.

PC011207.JPG

PC011209.JPG

PC011215.JPG

7 hours ago, Dinodadog said:

A lot of barra were released into the pine from the APM before they drained the pond early this year, could of been one of them, plus there are some big king thredfin in that area.Might have to clean the freshwater stains off my boat by having a go in the salt:fishing:😃

On 5lb line and a 1-3Kg rod,  I might have to loosen my drag a bit !

13 hours ago, Dinodadog said:

A lot of barra were released into the pine from the APM before they drained the pond early this year, could of been one of them, plus there are some big king thredfin in that area.Might have to clean the freshwater stains off my boat by having a go in the salt:fishing:😃

Seriously?

Archived