STILL CANT HELP MYSELF

rayke1938

HAVE ALSO PURCHASED AN OKUMA INSPIRA IA20 FROM MALAYASIA

DONT KNOW IF I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AS I CANT FIND IT IN THE MOTACKLE CATALOGUE.

buyfishingreel (242Feedback is 100 to 499) 1 AU $75.00 AU $95.00

Leave Feedback

[The seller has marked this item as \"Payment Received\" on 11-Dec-06.] Feedback Not Left Feedback Not Received

Okuma Inspira IA 20 Spinning Reel Free Spool, New IA20 (190057602508)

cOST ME $95 LANDED IN AUSTRALIA. mY JUSTIFICATION FOR GOING ON THE BUYING JAG WAS THAT A HANDLE FELL OFF MY ELCHEEPO GALDIATOR BAITCASTER WHILST FISHING IN THE COMP SO I THOUGHT THIS REEL WOULD BE AB OK REPLACEMENT.

hAS ANYONE GOT ONE OF THESE AND WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?

RAY

pROSPECTIVE MEMBER OF EBAYERS ANYONOMOUS.

Okuma is a good brand.

One of the reels from the comp a nice okuma.

However if you cant find it in the catalougue i just guess you have to hope its a real reel. :)

So far i have had medium luck on ebay.

I think when it comes to buying gear like rods and reels ill pay the money at a shop.

But like you can argue with the prices for bulk buying line and hooks and sinkers etc on ebay.

Angus

Angus wrote:

Okuma is a good brand.

One of the reels from the comp a nice okuma.

However if you cant find it in the catalougue i just guess you have to hope its a real reel. :)

Angus

there are heaps of models of reel made by the big companys that aren't available in australia it probably is real just made for asain or euro market

Exactly Jeff. I would all most certainly say it's a Japanese version which would be equal to another reel in the Australian/American Okuma range of reels. ie the Stradic is a reel in the Shimano Australia range. A Biomaster is at equal level to the Stradic but is in the Japanese line of reels. If you get me? :S .

Troy

At those prices you just chuck it in the bin and order another!

I had a look at his new reel the other day, jeez it is sweat, I cant work out how they can fit 11 ball bearing races in such a tiny reel though! Its as smooth as silk,and feels really solid -but is feather light.

Might have to seriously consider an okuma if I can ever con she who must be oneyed in to letting me pay more than $25 for a reel!

blue_mako wrote:

The new Calcutta TE DC's and the new Calais DC's in the Australian range also have Digital Control (DC).

Your pretty buggered if you order a Japanese model and need new parts. Ray, do you speak Japanese?

Troy<br><br>Post edited by: blue_mako, at: 2006/12/15 21:11

HAVE HAD NO TROUBLE WITH MY JAPANESE SCORPIONS ( CHRONACH) DUNCAN AT FISHHEAD CAN GET PARTS OK HAD TO WAIT ONE WEEK FOR SPRING TO ARRIVE FROM JAPAN AND IT WAS FREE A LA ALVEY.

RAY

Cowfish13 wrote:

The Shimano Stella's are nice reels. Wish I could aford that. Even with the ebay price its still way to expensive. Is that the best reel that you've got now?

NEXT ONE WILL HAVE NON SLIP DIAMOND ENCRUSTED HANDLE

APART FROM THE JEALOUS JOKE GOOD BUYING BUT I WOULDNT BE GAME TO USE IT

RAY

Archived