What I have been up to

pcsolutionman

been absant online mostly due to work commitments being flat out since november last year I havnt been online or fishing near as much as I would have liked. This thread here is just a few pics and quick descriptions of some sessions I ahve managed to egt out and do soem kayak but most not.

Started out Paul (Nodds) and I hittin up a little waterhole to see what we could find, u justr never know what might be in them. well this one was FULL of big FAT spangled perch and boy were they aggressive smashing TN60's sometimes 2 at a time. we finished with about 25 fish in the 40 mins we fished it

imgp5456-qpr.jpg

imgp5463-qpr.jpg

imgp5461-qpr.jpg

imgp5465-qpr.jpg

Second was an arvo session in the rain on the mary river Kayaking chassing some Bass, Yellas and watever else we could find. Paul started the day with a cracker 44cm wild fish taken on a 3/8th purple ausspin spinnerbait popping his wild bass cherry and his first fish on a spinnerbait

p2020656-qpr.jpg

p2020658-qpr.jpg

I then got an ugly old Catty

imgp5488-qpr.jpg

Then I pulled these 3 bass from a little pool all 3 went late 30's early 40's

imgp5494-qpr.jpg

imgp5498-qpr.jpg

imgp5504-qpr.jpg

Next was a Trek on foot into some backwater country in chase of some wild bass land bassed in a sunny coast stream its a good hike in with lots of rapids and some nice pools

Pauls VERY first cast produced a fish in super shallow water on a Mazzi Pop

imgp5511-qpr.jpg

5 mins later and I see him cast under a nice lookin tree and BOOOF his on big time with a massive surface hit and this was a good fish gave hims some curry too

imgp5509-qpr.jpg

went 47cm and a new wild bass PB for paul and his first surface caught bass

imgp5508-qpr.jpg

2 mins later he had his 3rd

p2030669-qpr.jpg

we only had 40 mins at them but what a session it was no fish for me but the smile on pauls face with that surface fish was awesome

Next trip we hit further downstream and once again we found some fish even though some where SMALL

after hiking up some rough country

imgp5527-qpr.jpg

I finally got onto my first from this stream only a little feller but a start

imgp5538-qpr.jpg

then Paul with his own little feller

imgp5540-qpr.jpg

and a better one

imgp5545-qpr.jpg

I then decided the Really small ones were more of a challenge and targeted them

imgp5548-qpr.jpg

and another

imgp5552-qpr.jpg

then i finally got a fish worth even mentioning lol this was a good hit on a mazzi pop

imgp5550-qpr.jpg

our :atest trip was just this afternoon fishing even further downstream this time we lost a heap of fish and had some good hits but it wasnt until right on dark i switched to a sammy 65 and was about to give up after paul called it a day after loosing his mazzi pop I got absolutley smashed ont he surface right under an overhanging tree mmm this is a good fish i though has some weight then I saw it :shock: :shock: yep big bruiser HEHEHE had to use the lip grippers as there were trebbles hangin out everywhere.

p2100677-qpr.jpg

p2100674-qpr.jpg

she went exactly 50cm

p2100670-qpr.jpg

p2100673-qpr.jpg

well thats a summery of what I have been up to the last few weeks hope to be online more over the next couple of months and FISHING MORE

Lee

Archived