xxx spot

Dazzamcgee

well i hit the spot this morning.....i got smoked!....never in my life have i had a freswater fish take a lure for run like this b4!....didnt have a chance......my last stump jumper too:pinch:

was talking to a non member about this and they said that it could have beena lungfish.as they are here....i have never heard of them taking lures...this thing just bumped the lure once then took me for a ride for about a whole 3 seconds until i lost the lot!....it was no bass...most definatly not a yella...maybe a eel thou...dunno....:pinch: it hurts it hurts:pinch:

hey jimmybob I reckon it may have been a freshwater jewie!!!!!!

The one I got there a few weeks back on a tassie devil was 3ft long and was the hardest fighting freshwater fish I have ever caught...or tho yours could have been a lungfish?? im not sure as I havent heard of any being caught there..

Wish you had landed it.......:(

I'm there this arvo!!!!!!;)

I hooked a meter plus Lungfish on a Jackall TN60 on the drop at Northpine Dam. Might I say they go absolutely balistic! He also cleared the water 100% on 3 seperate occasions and I have no doubt that if he stayed connected and didn't throw the hooks on the thrid jump I would have been spooled. Awesome experience though. James I'd say it was either a Lungfish or a Shark :P .

Troy

Archived