xxx spot

Dazzamcgee

Hi all,headed out to the good old xxx spot for a arvo of bass bashin.Meet up with Jimmybob and Ash who were keen to give the spot a go.Jimmybob was the first to take a bass on a tassie devil followed by myself later on in the evening scoring 2 nice fish and Ash,well maybe next time.Anyways I had a great time fishin and it was good to meet sum fellow fisho's from such a great site...cheers [img size=265]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/980.jpg

post-633-144598405412_thumb.jpg

Brian do you know spot xxx??

How can you say it was a slow day if you have never been there?? maybe you have been there and had a bit more luck?Well good on ya!!!

Like any good fishing spot you have good days and bad ones.

Also Brian its not no southern dam....:P

and it aint north pine dam or any of its little creeks.

so ya got on to few later on dazz! nice! would have been nice and quiet for ya too....heres the pic i took of the fist bass......it was very dark around the head but almost siver underneath and towards the tail....dont think i have seen may that have a contrast like that? [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/darkbass.JPG

post-180-144598405423_thumb.jpg

dazzamcgee wrote:

Brian do you know spot xxx??

How can you say it was a slow day if you have never been there?? maybe you have been there and had a bit more luck?Well good on ya!!!

Like any good fishing spot you have good days and bad ones.

Also Brian its not no southern dam....:P

and it aint north pine dam or any of its little creeks.

A bit nasty Dazz, but my point is that I fear the southern dams are going slow, rolling over, or turning upsidedown - what ever you want to call it. But you're right what would I know.;)

Cool Dazz - we all have spot xxx and that one looks the goods.

Do you (or anyone else) know what I am referring too about the dams, ponds and fresh water holding spots.

I think the cold weather early in Dec has stuffed things up.

I'm am not an expert but when I was at awoonga last Nov I was fishing in ug boots, beany and wind jackets due to unseasonal weird weather. Is it happening again?

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/01/14 18:14

jimmybob wrote:

so ya got on to few later on dazz! nice! would have been nice and quiet for ya too....heres the pic i took of the fist bass......it was very dark around the head but almost siver underneath and towards the tail....dont think i have seen may that have a contrast like that? [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/darkbass.JPG

I wonder if the colouring has anything to do with the shut down?? Like water temp on the surface and water temp below.

Or maybe the allgie bloom and they ate too much.

All the fish I found today were at about 50foot and sleepy.

ALL WILL BE REVEALED SHORTLY..................

it aint no private dam thats for sure it right under everybody's nose....right under....i will be letting the cat out of the bag so all u guys can come and fish it and i'll be able to meet u all....

Post edited by: dazzamcgee, at: 2007/01/15 09:12

brian D wrote

Do you (or anyone else) know what I am referring too about the dams, ponds and fresh water holding spots.

yeah i think what you are refering to is a thermocline inversion. it happens in bodies of still water quite commonly can happen in the atmosphere above citys to traping layers of smoke for days happened to brisbane for a week a few months ago.B)

• 4 weeks later...

i went back there this morning....deros had a party there during the weekend by the looks....beer cans and stubbies every where..in the water in the bush...plastic plates and forks and bags and even a syringe....theses guys take the \"dick\" of the week award...it was disgusting there.....very disapointing to see.....and no i didnt get a fish....they were most prob hung over by the amount of junk in the water due to these idiots.....would love to collect all this stuff and put it in their houses:angry: .....me being a diabetic i have a sharp container in the car so i disposed of the needle...but watch ya step stll dazza...u never know...:(

dazzamcgee wrote:

ALL WILL BE REVEALED SHORTLY..................

it aint no private dam thats for sure it right under everybody's nose....right under....i will be letting the cat out of the bag so all u guys can come and fish it and i'll be able to meet u all....<br><br>Post edited by: dazzamcgee, at: 2007/01/15 09:12

so i wonder where?

Good on ya for getting rid of the needle Jimmy, god this makes me mad and one of the reasons I left Melbourne was the morons that leave their syringes everywhere, used to see them in playgrounds and gardens it is really quite depressing when it gets to that stage, one of my mates would not even let his kids play on the swings with the amount that were left around his local park in Kensington

Its not tinnie creek......

Here are 2 reasons why I cant tell anybody where it is.......

1.There is only enough room from the bank for three people to fish at any one time any more than three and it looks like we are havin lure races.......

2. The person that told me about spot xxx told me not to broadcast it and my word is my word.........

so guys I am bound by my word and cant tell...;)

sorry.....

Archived