NPD Hits 50%

shayned

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TerryH wrote:

$5 betting the fish are in close around the newly flooded grass.

Get in quick while they are tehre, no doubt they will push back when it starts rotting!

There's a few around the grass. Not as many as I expected. Early morning you'll find them sniffing around in very very close.

It's hard work finding them though.

Pinched this from Ausfish.

For anyone who is still to apply for there Boating Access permit for NPD, there has been a bit of confussion with the photo size required for the permit. The form indicates that it should fit the square provided. However this is incorrect it should be of passport size.

Minimum 35mm wide x 40mm high

Maximum 40mm wide x 50mm high

Cheers

Ray

I sent mine in the other day and was wonering if anyone had got confirmation that the application had been received and is suitable. Who knows sometimes things get lost in the mail and it would be good if they could give a quick email to advise that it has been received.

cheers Geoff

Someone emailed me to confirm my application was recieved and in... I made my photo fit the box and I just cropped a neat head shot from an old photo.. Rather odd that they would write they want it to fit in the box if a passport size is clearly bigger.. As for all the other requirements for the photo I dont think its that strict about not showing teeth etc.. It's a permit to fish a dam not a passport..

Holy s#%t, I get back from two weeks hols and all hell breaks loose!!!

Save me a PERMIT you lot!!!!

Oh all right I'll try a scrape some coin and do it myself.

BTW, if I am unsuccessful in obtaining a permit I hold all of you permit holders in the highest regard and I'm also a very good paddler :)

Norm

Archived