Ya'll got Gulp?

We sure do have them. They are probaly the most common lure for the bream tournament circle over here. I don't really like them much coz I can't get that smell off my hands for ages! We have pogys, earthworms, sand worms, fry, shrimp, peeler crab, swimming mullet, grub, corn, minnows, turtlebacks, squid, jerk shad. I probaly forgot one or two but you get the gist

All Berkley Plastics are scented 'Gus, even the Powerbaits.

In my oppinion Gulp! plastics (Even though they arn't plastic) are cheap. Makes it all too easy. I prefer Hardbodies over any Plastic. I used to prefer Plastics though I have found if you work Hardbodies the right way at the right time they are just as good, if not better then Plastics.

Troy

Post edited by: blue_mako, at: 2007/01/17 14:15

Gerty_92 wrote:

jeff f wrote:
well i've finally succomed to advertising and bought some of these things . gonhna try them in the morning at kooka park.

hey jeff what would u catch on gulps at kookas?? ive been there chasing sharks and got a few catties but didnt bother flicking plastics?

i waz testing gulps claim it out fishes bait.

it doesnt,not even the skanky old bait my mate john was using, he gaught three catfish, i caught a rockbar a log

had three bumps from fish, no takes

so much for the brackish test

• 3 weeks later...

[img size=300]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/aus_matt_snapper_76.jpg I personally like the powerbaits in a 4inch have caught so many different fish on them it amazes me the bay snapslove them along the rock wall at the mouth of the river goes alright as well.:silly: :silly: :silly:

Post edited by: bluefin59, at: 2007/02/11 05:58

post-884-144598407086_thumb.jpg

Archived