Queensland odds on

tugger

time of the year again to stomp on some c o c k a r o a c h e s and bring home the series win then we can look to making it a white wash in a few weeks time. i might be 1 eyed but nsw doesn't have a chance tonight against a qaulity side from nth of the border. i wish the QLDers luck but they don't need it

GO THE MAROONS

great game of footy!!! the best team won even though they where on there last legs by the end some good commotion with terrible calls by haragan and his mate in the video booth and mick crocker with his display on how to shorten a bloke up!!! also those 2 tackles by tonga on williams where text book tackles on how to cut a guy in half bloody fantastic!!!!!

Being biased,one eyed and having tunnel vision,I noticed,the nsw stated weak defence of Lockyer,helped keep them out in the game.His scooping on a loose ball and scoring must have been from not being up in defence.

Too old,pointed at individuals for game 1, can`t defend, pointed at one this game.Hope they use the same motivational talk for game 3.

Archived