Wife not happy.

kiwifisho

Hey guys I got a silver perch a tandanus and a couple of other freshies for my tank and my wife asked me if they would harm her gold fish :unsure:. After telling her No(knowing all the time that they would which was my plan all along, gold fish are so boring :dry: )Over the last few days the fins on the gold fish have slowly disappeared and on examination found out who the culprit was(Im sure u all know who it is :laugh: )My fiesty little silver has been attacking them and he is half the size of the goldies :laugh:. Anyway my Wife walks in last night and sees silver chasing the goldfish around and has a hissy at me :( . after calming her down :blush: I told her that if silver didnt stop I would get another tank for it. Guess wat? Yup the goldfish are now dead and so will I be wen she finds out :( Wish me luck.

Dean ;)

Nice work Kiwi, a brave move indeed !!! I've been wanting to put a bass in our big fishtank for years. It's full of cichlids and other useless pretty things. My wife says no. But I should just go ahead and do it, whatever happens I can deal with later.

What do they say ......Forgivness is easier to get than permission.

One about this size should do it...that way I can make the kids guninee pigs vanish too. 21_Oct_08_348.jpg

Archived