we're goin to bonny doon! aka somerset!!!

noname

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they use old truck /bus rims at andrew drynan park for fire pits ,they work bloody good .

bar the one beside the river .

it's possessed by a water spirit and will not light or burn just smolder and smoke .

even if u put a liter of fuel on it no fire.

but the grass around it will burn .then u have to put that out but still no fire .

true story ,even moved the location of it a few times.

well reading through this thread looks like we have :

tugger and family and mates

noname

mechele

straddiebrad and family ?

travis ?

moporkevuk

dassa and family

davo dinkum and family

still got 4 weeks to go ,i'm sure there will be a few more :)

oh and i think on a few other threads i saw some people interested /thinking of coming too

note to all you suckers. LMBAO. o just got back from bonny doone, and caught all the red claw, bah, hhahahahaha. it's hot up there now so take a hat, hehe. wish i could remember more but i know the esky was a lot lighter to lift into the boat this morning, and when i looked in it! :ohmy: bloody empty!!! OMG ! will be def goin for a ski when we're up there, and slip slop slap, and most importantly, slurpppp. can't bloody wait for this. :cheer:

robbo.

• 2 weeks later...

dassa wrote:

Ill be there early saturday morning to wake you drunken barstards gota work friday and bring a mate and his missesso hope you's dont mind haha then morepiss :aussie: :aussie:

All reports they are getting red claw by the bucketload

cheers dassa

I can confirm the reports about the redclaws

camp is near somerset village opposite the shop below the dam wall and skiing at the spit i've booked site 69 and 70 Travis wrote:

yeah yeah!! OI kev what is TED?? ill get up there late friday i wont be leaving home until about 4 i think... by the way where are we camping??

Archived