we're goin to bonny doon! aka somerset!!!

noname

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

big al wrote:

thank crist im going up in the 2nd week of november ;) all you piss heads wont be there :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and ill catch all the redclaw :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:
well boys just got back from somerset dam on my red claw trip with -bommie and bassiethekid well did we get RED CLAW shits loads 300+ yumyumyuma report later

Travis wrote:

i rekkon do whatever!! a bit of shade wouldnt go astray... :laugh: just got myself a new diawa 1000 on a 1-3 trion running 4lbs vanish... cant wait to have some fun with those horse bass :laugh: ....

Hey Trav! Can you teach me the ropes? First time in the fresh! What lures do I need to sneak past the missus??? Looking forward to this one!! B)B)B)

Mate sh!t lures work really well in sh!t water!!! :laugh: youll be right :P

dunno just starting to hit the fresh again after about 10 years off it... by the looks of it sx40s or immitation work well in skinny water and bibless vibes, spinner baits, ive been giving the blades and poppers a work out lately as i enjoy fishing with them... just use what you want to use mate bring a bit ou variety and we will see what works :woohoo:

straddiebrad wrote:

Travis wrote:
im just gunna flog all the lures i got... do you really think rob needs to hit the shops brad?? you know what hes like :huh:

Shortie your commin aint ya?

he might say no :laugh: :laugh:

He will be at the shop 2 hours before you get there :laugh:

Travis wrote:

straddiebrad wrote:
Travis wrote:
im just gunna flog all the lures i got... do you really think rob needs to hit the shops brad?? you know what hes like :huh:

hmmmm wot shop ya goin to ???

noname wrote:

Travis wrote:
straddiebrad wrote:
Travis wrote:

i will let you know when i pick u up :laugh: :laugh:

mookystiks wrote:

Can someone please do a review of this thread.

I need to send details to Mr Mooky but there are too many pages!!!!!

Party time at Sommerset,2 w/ends time. BRING berrocca NEED. Designated driver for varied vehicles and boats,cooking and waiting skills an advantage,otherwise anyone will do.

I think that covers it mooky :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

straddiebrad wrote:

noname wrote:
Travis wrote:
straddiebrad wrote:
Travis wrote:

i will let you know when i pick u up :laugh: :laugh:
hahahaahah ok then

Feral wrote:

Dams dropped a good 3 foot in the last month. So be a little wary of thundering around places you might have done last trip. Particularly if going north.
wwhile i was there the water level went down about one and half meters on the bank (not in height)and while we were trolling around we hit a tree just under the water rocked the boat a bit .lucky i was not going at speed :ohmy:

were you close to the bank ??? or out in the open, there are places there where it does get really shallow even though miles away from the bank, know where some pretty large logs are too, hehehe, but safe to run across with ya boat for now. when it was low it did have a few marks in it though, but all in all, it's pretty right to go trollin about the place there.

Archived