Grants Fish Guide, courtesy of the Coomera

tomca

oh yeah.,.. so this one is for Angus, RyanYoung and Tomca... these 3 guys had no idea what this song was about when I played it :laugh: its awesome.

Surely everyone else has watched this before.... anyone that watches music channels on foxtel or is <30 would know this song :P

WARNING - inappropriate language warning on this clip

[video]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGcRyAPlwxI

yeah I was playing it on Angus's boat while we were drinking and him and Ryan had no idea wtf was goin on when I stood up and started dancing....

and then I played it on my boat the next day and Tom hadn't heard it either...

its like a new anthem on my boat now that I'll play at least once everytime I'm on it.

"..F*** land I'm on a boat muthaf***r....

...F** trees I'm climbing bouys mutha***r...

...I'm on the deck with my boys muthf***r..

...the boat engine make noise muth***r.."

Do$tylz wrote:

oh yeah.,.. so this one is for Angus, RyanYoung and Tomca... these 3 guys had no idea what this song was about when I played it :laugh: its awesome.

Henry Henry Henry.. i'm seriously going to slap you next time i see you.... now i have to put up with a certain person wandering around the house singing and dancing to this song..... and if you have seen him dance.. it's not pretty!!!

• 3 weeks later...

yep thats the one. cheers for that. extremely sexy colour, i love it. ive got that colour in all of the ecogear range that u can get. my gf has claimed the sx40 because she says it looks way too cute to throw at fish... as well as the stiffy poppers, the river2sea baby crank, yo-zuri eba shads.... *groans*

Do$tylz wrote:

Surely everyone else has watched this before.... anyone that watches music channels on foxtel or is <30 would know this song :P

Lol.

I feel a bit slow... but far out thats hilarious. great song.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived