What music have you got on high rotation?

Ben Derecki

Got a couple of fave albums that I'm flogging at the moment, couple of them are newish but most are a bit older:

Frances the Mute - The Mars Volta

10,000 Days - Tool

I Told You I Was Freaky - Flight of the Conchords

XX - The XX

Ten New Songs - Leonard Cohen

Anyone got any good recommendations to share?

Cowfish13 wrote:

Metallica (The Black Album) & Load - Metallica

Cryptic Writings & United Abominations - Megadeth

I don't just listen to Thrash/Metal, but at the moment those are the main four albums ;)

Some good stuff. Coincidentaly I have Metallica Kill em all playing at the moment. :woohoo:

the only cd player I got now is in the boat only listen to cd's when fishin :woohoo:

best of aero smith B)

ACDC -fly on the wall

sound garden- superunknown

spiderbait- ivy and the big apples

live -birds of pray

is what i listen to last weekend fishin and the time before that and the time before that. actually when I think about it I havnt bought a cd in the last 5 yrs :blink:

elops wrote:

Cowfish13 wrote:

I don't just listen to Thrash/Metal, but at the moment those are the main four albums ;)

Some good stuff. Coincidentaly I have Metallica Kill em all playing at the moment. :woohoo:

Good stuff! Motorbreath and Hit The Light's are epic songs! Four Horsemen and Whiplash go alright as well

Cowfish13 wrote:

elops wrote:
Cowfish13 wrote:

Good stuff! Motorbreath and Hit The Light's are epic songs! Four Horsemen and Whiplash go alright as well

Yes theres nothing like following the trail on the gps on a fogged out big W winters morning with Four Horsemen at full volume.

in the car ,to and from work tunes .

aussie crawl,dire straits,metallica,queen,ac/dc,pink floyd ,fleetwood mac,the radiators.

various cd's ,of each artist .

at home i listen to tunes on my computer ,hooked to the stereo most times .

rock ,rap ,metal,etc the list goes on ,almost anything .

haven't bought a cd since 2002 ,when i found the internet.

not sure its worth buying cd,s all the best music came out on vinyl :P

These are filling my GloveBox in the Valiant;

Never Mind The Bollocks; Sex Pistols

Cosmic Egg; WolfMother

Black Ice; AC/DC

The Clash; The Clash

Weekend World; E-Z Rollers

Badmotorfinger; SoundGarden

Voodoo Child; Hendrix Collection

Rave Generation; 40 Hard Dance Hits of the 90's

ACDC - Razors edge(bought it 2 weeks ago from Big W for 5 bucks and then it was 20 last week during their tour up here)Live in Paris ACDC

Muse

Queens of the Stone Age

Audioslave

Billy Joel

John Fogerty

The above are in my car but at home good ole songs on computer from various artists/genres.

Cos I went to Acca Dacca,my 4yr old boy and 6 yr old daughter want to keep listening to them at home.It's quite hilarious watching my son headbanging(of sorts) at 4yrs old

Ben Derecki wrote:

Some classic tunes there. Just stopped flogging Death Magnetic a few weeks ago, what were your thoughts on that album?

Best music they've done for many years IMO.

Death magnetic they had to release after that puss they released earlier(st anger) still can't beat kill em all and master of puppets as there best albums by a long shot

fishingnut wrote:

Death magnetic they had to release after that puss they released earlier(st anger) still can't beat kill em all and master of puppets as there best albums by a long shot

Hmmm... Justice and MOP for me. Don't mind Frantic and St Anger of the St Anger album, pretty ugly everywhere else but.

PumpyChowdown wrote:

Bat For Lashes - Two Suns

Gang Gang Dance - Saint Dymphna

The Knife - Silent Shout

Thanks for the heads up on these Pumpy. Love 2 is a great album (no Moon Safari though) and I enjoyed Junior so I'll have a look into these if they're along the same lines. Can't handle Grizzly Bear though.

fishguru5 wrote:

deez nuts stay true

Lol. Has to be hip hop.

fishingnut wrote:

Ben Derecki wrote:
Some classic tunes there. Just stopped flogging Death Magnetic a few weeks ago, what were your thoughts on that album?

St Anger :D Fran-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-toc :D :D haha

Master of Puppets and Metallica for me. Load is pretty decent though (probably be crucified for saying that). Haven't got around to Death Magnetic much yet. Though All Nightmare Long, Cyanide and Day that Never Comes are alright.

Any other Megadeth fans here at all? (and No, it is not screamo, emo crap, it is Thrash Metal ;) )

Cowfish13 wrote:

fishingnut wrote:
Ben Derecki wrote:

St Anger :D Fran-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-toc :D :D haha

Master of Puppets and Metallica for me. Load is pretty decent though (probably be crucified for saying that). Haven't got around to Death Magnetic much yet. Though All Nightmare Long, Cyanide and Day that Never Comes are alright.

Any other Megadeth fans here at all? (and No, it is not screamo, emo crap, it is Thrash Metal ;) )

When I was still in high school and used to want to annoy the parents I would crank up Megadeth Countdown to extinction and Killing is my business :blush: I feel old

Archived