$250 budget 1000 size spinner idea/ favourites

time to upgrade from the old sahara, so im open to ideas/ suggestions on what to get. wish i had more to spend but 250 is bout all i wanna spend coz the reel will be mated to a 6'6ish 1-3kg light as rod either a lemax, a pfluger asaro or another raider, budget is 250 there also. Be awesome if i could get something with 2 spools as i'd like to have a spool of 4lb for general use with 8lb mono lead or so and some crazy style 2lb on the other spool for whiting.

fire away with suggestions people im interested to see what you think

cheers

drew

idrewapicture wrote:

time to upgrade from the old sahara, so im open to ideas/ suggestions on what to get. wish i had more to spend but 250 is bout all i wanna spend coz the reel will be mated to a 6'6ish 1-3kg light as rod either a lemax, a pfluger asaro or another raider, budget is 250 there also. Be awesome if i could get something with 2 spools as i'd like to have a spool of 4lb for general use with 8lb mono lead or so and some crazy style 2lb on the other spool for whiting.

fire away with suggestions people im interested to see what you think

cheers

drew

finally someone who has a budget in mind but is not asking for a Fully Sick, awesome quality reel. Well Done.

Stradic would have to be about the best you can get for that sort of money.

wow that ci4 creates motion in the loins.. looks like the stradic will be the go so far, its a nice lookinn reel. simple, thats all i want, doesnt need to look like a space craft to get the job done. just a few quick questions in reguards to the strad, what dies this mean "•Spare spool Paladin gear system" and also, is there a possibility that i can buy another spool to have choices with line size?

cheers for the help guys, a wealth of knowledge. thanks for the props shorti, just trying to be as practical as possible and do my homework so as to achieve the best for the price.

drew

Archived