Email results

AFO

Hi all,

im putting together the results of what everyone caught on the day, so i was hoping i could get everyone to post here how many fish they caught, their weights/ sizes (either 1/2 kg or undersized etc) and the species.

just trying to gather as much info on how the day went, how many fish are in the river etc. the more detail the better.

thanks

i know the salmon was just over 4.9kgs.... the catfish we weighed went just over 2.3kgs... we caught a 1.5 meter eel but didnt weigh it in... we caught the winning bream but decided to let it go because we thought it wasnt big enough! haha he was 29cms to the fork.....

all up we caught about 6 catfish (2 were over 2kgs), 1 pike eel (1.5m), one salmon (4.9kgs, 85cms), 2 Bream (28,29cms to the fork).... we caught a few big mullet over 40cms in the cast net fi they count! lol... i think thats about it

cheers, troy [img size=350]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/troysalmon.jpg

Bloody hell troy i think hte fish follow u! we didnt do to bad though, aa fair few catties most we chopped in to shark bait, plus the 2 u saw at the weigh in. we also got 1 large jenny (female muddy) 2 salmon and no sharks. I have alot of footage on my video camera which shane will be getting for his show.

dave

Archived