What I've bought...

Do$tylz

Also have a steez tornado paired with a steez 2508, and a kingbolt/certate and also a powerjunkie/certate (2010 magseal model)

how do you find the powerjunkie beau? was thinking about pairing it up with a 3000 branzino but missus pulled the handbrake.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also have a steez tornado paired with a steez 2508, and a kingbolt/certate and also a powerjunkie/certate (2010 magseal model)

how do you find the powerjunkie beau? was thinking about pairing it up with a 3000 branzino but missus pulled the handbrake.

Awesome eug, when you get a chance go to the tackle shop ( no handbrake ) and try one out get them to load it up and strap a reel to it. then when she asks about the rod tell her it was a broken store model that they repaierd and you got it for like $150 simple :whistle:

Awesome eug, when you get a chance go to the tackle shop ( no handbrake ) and try one out get them to load it up and strap a reel to it. then when she asks about the rod tell her it was a broken store model that they repaierd and you got it for like $150 simple :whistle:

I hadnt thought of that one yet i will try it out next time on mine :whistle:

Got some new plastics through a mate, they are "Reaction Strike" and also this interesting lure called CW Crab !!! The stories about the fish caught were quite interesting, not convinced he gave me one to try, kinda keen to give it a go...

Pretty good quality plastics and one type has this cool tube that creates air bubbles as you retrieve them! Will see how they go over the weekend and coming weeks

post-8859-144598652062_thumb.jpg

post-8859-144598652067_thumb.jpg

post-8859-144598652072_thumb.jpg

Nice Bri, told you dont let Tugger on with any Mackeral gear :lol:

Did you put the Rocket launchers on yourself or are they custom fitted

How are ya Dave, Tugger pms me every other week begging for a deckie spot, i'm going to have to say yes one of these days.

The rocket launchers are part of the standard bimini, i added an extra two tubes from 4 to 6 and a led anchor light. Only last week plumbed in the 2 live bait tanks.

Always something to do.

I have not been this excited about a new combo for a while Twinpower 8000sw on a Maria steady jigging!! Bring on the Kings.

[attachment=37583]Picture111.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=37584]Picture112.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=37585]Picture113.jpg[/attachment]

Ooh sexy B) Very nice combo, I can see why you're excited!

I have not been this excited about a new combo for a while Twinpower 8000sw on a Maria steady jigging!! Bring on the Kings.

[attachment=37583]Picture111.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=37584]Picture112.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=37585]Picture113.jpg[/attachment]

Nice combo(:

I wish i had that :blush:

Jordan

Archived