Three cheers for Organising Commitee.

rayke1938

What a fantastic weekend!

What a great effort by the organising committee from NCF and AFO.

All I heard was praise from all people that I spoke to.

How many unknown hours must have gone into all the details of getting it all together.

As far asw I am concerned there was no winning team as we were all winners.

Once again

THANKS.

Thanks guys.

Thanks to everyone involved. All those that turned up, the sponsors, all the other sites and print media that helped promote the event and the DPI for turning up. I will give a more detailed break down of thanks the official article.

On a personal and non official note, it was easily one of my favourite events to date. Awesome turn out and general atmosphere created by a large group of enthusiastic yet easy going and friendly people. Perfect combination.

Will be researching a fair few things over the next couple of weeks but chances are the Origin will be up in QLD for 2011 and then back in NSW for 2012. NOTHING is locked in yet I just feel the need to stress this as many people made the assumption it would stay in the same place every year. So stay tuned for more info!

Cheers to everyone again.

Angus

A big thank you to Johnny and Angus for organising the event , well done guys, had a great time.

A big thank you to all the competitors who turned up, The DPI for there donation of time and efforts for the kids, well done Eddie and Chris.

Cheers

A big thanks to dusky and the ncf crew for liasing with the NSW DPI. Good to have Eddie and Chris come along with their event trailer and be active in the promotion of sustainable fishing practices in NSW. Thanks also for the awesome flathead trophy, pity it went to a new south welshman...... haha

It was an awesome weekend and comp guys,thanks johnny and angus

every comp i have competed in since signing up with AFO has gone off with out a hitch,always with out a doubt very well organised :)

The SOO was by far my fav comp.

Thanks goes out to all the competitors (sorry for taking out the 1st place in the bream cat denis,who ever said girls cant fish :laugh: )

thanks to the sponsors specially LOX as i now own a sweet lox rod.

Thanks again johnny and angus :)

qbkami wrote:

Yes... I would like to give a much appreciated thanks to Angus, John and Sponsors for a great weekend, being my first ever competition it was a blast, I would highly recommend this event :)

where the hell were you boys?? I didn't see you guys until the end... even then I didn't realise who you all were...

what a great weekend.

good company .

great atmosphere.

put some names to faces.

had a good laugh thanks to ellicat.

thanks to the guys who helped us put our tarp up at midnight, and on saturday morning when our tarp nearly become a parachute in 30knot gusts of wind :laugh: i think there was about 6 people trying to hold it down :laugh:

thanks ray for the red claw tails (delicious)

thanks angus and johnny for putting on a great event and to sponors for donating some great prizes.

congrats to all winners and competitors.

looking forward to the next one.

three cheers :)

Do$tylz wrote:

qbkami wrote:
Yes... I would like to give a much appreciated thanks to Angus, John and Sponsors for a great weekend, being my first ever competition it was a blast, I would highly recommend this event :)

where the hell were you boys?? I didn't see you guys until the end... even then I didn't realise who you all were...

All the good guys were at main camp!! :P We even managed to hijack Quang (spelling ??) on his way to a midnight fish...which turned into two casts and a beer with us :laugh:

Thanks to all involved for putting on what must have been a great weekend (I only woke up today) :blink: :laugh:

ellicat wrote:

Do$tylz wrote:
qbkami wrote:

All the good guys were at main camp!! :P We even managed to hijack Quang (spelling ??) on his way to a midnight fish...which turned into two casts and a beer with us :laugh:

Thanks to all involved for putting on what must have been a great weekend (I only woke up today) :blink: :laugh:

Yeah what Ellicat said ahaha all the real men were campin in the tents :P . yeah sorry I didn't get to meet you Henry though I did see you multiple times, I was the one with the jeans which looked like as if the German Shepard beside me had a go at me :laugh: , Fisherman Frank was the one in Blue and entered the competition with me and Martin was the other mate.

Ellicat yeah that is the way its spelt, yeah the mid night fun flick turned into a socializing too bad the whole group dispersed that night ahah only got to meet a hand full of faces, cheers for the beers and i still need to get back to you on the whole tradition stuff... slept over at university to catch up on the work load so wasnt at home get back to you soon.

Cheers fellas awesome comp!,

Quang

rayke1938 wrote:

Just a quick suggeswtion. In future would it be possible to have name tags with real name and user name . I am really shocking at remembering names and feel a real dork calling everyone mate all the time.

Cheers

Ray

good idea ray, :laugh:

rayke1938 wrote:

Just a quick suggeswtion. In future would it be possible to have name tags with real name and user name . I am really shocking at remembering names and feel a real dork calling everyone mate all the time.

Cheers

Ray

Hahahaha Ray thats not bad hey.

I might just bring a role of stickey name tags next time for people to fill out :)

Angus

Archived