AFO Swap Meet 12th September

Angus

Just to add, I'll be showing Genesis how to throw a castnet tomorrow at the swap meet. I'm not the best but I can get it open enough to get bait, so if anyone is keen on getting some tips or providing me with some additional tips bring your net also and we can exchange techniques.

Crazywalrus can't make it today, but he has asked me to be on the lookout for a flashing cast net that also beeps during the daylight hours. Anyone have one by chance ? :dry:

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/11-islands-and-moreton-bay-reports/284794-north-peel-straddie-south-peel-7910

Managed to leave a bit heavier than when I arrived, thanks to :-

Wes's sinkers (that he wouldn't swap for a singlet :laugh: );

some hard bodys from Sweresy and Angus; and

a thing you put kids in and tow behind your boat.

Was able to offload next to nothing and still have that box of stuff to get in the way in the garage. :evil: :laugh:

Was a good social.

ellicat wrote:

Managed to leave a bit heavier than when I arrived, thanks to :-

Wes's sinkers (that he wouldn't swap for a singlet :laugh: );

some hard bodys from Sweresy and Angus; and

a thing you put kids in and tow behind your boat.

Was able to offload next to nothing and still have that box of stuff to get in the way in the garage. :evil: :laugh:

Was a good social.

hahaha :laugh: :laugh: like i said i have a million singlets no long sleeved shirts :P :laugh: good to see some new faces i have not met yet, and cheers jason for the lead, will put to use straight away :)

ellicat wrote:

6MP digital cam w/proof 10 metres. Used once. Only has 4xDig zoom so inadequate for original purpose. Gone already :woohoo:

12 foot Wilson 2pce surf rod

Rack and roll roof bar (for yaks) suitable for use with Rhino Heavy Duty racks. Instructions and demo available on rackandroll.net.au website

Trailer winch

various other stuff including charts etc.

:laugh:

Thought there might have been a famous blue Esky in amongst the stuff you were trying to offload! It had better not make its way to Monduran this year either!

bootyinblue wrote:

Sounds like a special dish of penne arrabiata is in order for you!

And you know I can make it HOT with my special sauce :-)

Sounds like a dish shortie might swallow, but definitely not to my sweet only tooth ;) :laugh:

I'll leave the esky where it is in the garden (keeping the dogs off ) :laugh:

Archived