sp's at coochie

STU

Went to work on saturday not planning to go fishing this weekend because of the early low tides was waiting for next weekend but one of my work mates asked if i could take him, who has been wanting me to take him out fishing with plastics. So I went this morning at 5am we started out around coohie fishing some of the rocky out crops I got a undersize squire and he got a legal flounder after a few casts.Then came the rain and wind I had no jacket I was drenched I was about to go home then some sun came out so I started fishing the shallows about 2ft of water got a nice flatty about 45cm then a couple of casts later landed a 69cm flatty my best yet on softies so that made it all worth while,We also got a couple of legal bream fishing moored boats on the way back to vic point boat ramp. [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/_AFO-40df9f8c9e5b748e7caa0f44e1ed0700.jpg

post-1103-144598413994_thumb.jpg

Yeah it rains in the areas that dont need it,How about some rain in the level 5 areas at least I could wash my boat at my mates house at victoria point better than lining up at the car wash for hours

Archived