Weekend away for the AFO Wanderers

dassa

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no worries malcome we just need the weather to play the game over both weekends, hows the new boat going and are you going to bring it down

The boat is sitting in the car port at Straddie and has not been wet since new year but it was going well and yes I will bring her down

i'll be keen also, for the weekend b4hand.

Good one Rob

I might make the weekend before by myself and bring the missus and kids on the big one that way they will have other kids to play with.

Thanks Dassa they should have a ball

this is sounding good .

weekend before for the boys and the next weekend for families.

think i will have most the mob with me bar the older kids.

girl 6 ,boy 8 ,girl 11 ,boy 13,girl 15.

i got all age groups covered lol

love it when a plan gets together , sunsets over the water, camp fires on the beach, sand between the toes, blood in the boat, having coldies with mates now have i missed anything
loss of blood to the air assault squad (FRIGGEN MOZZIES and midgees) stock up on insect spray!!!!!!

i will plan now to be there, will drag the lil tin down for some fun! i can bring a daylite paddler and kids yak for the kids to play on for the weekend!

no worries give us a call or pm closer to the date

looking good for the weekend of the 19th/20th feb as have deckie secured so if anyone is keen for the 26th/27th feb there is a deckie spot open on my boat just pm me or post here

mark

I,ll but for that if still available, Cheers Mark.

S#*T yeah... if wez is going i have to find a way.... Gotta get my fish on........ The daylight paddler can be used for excisting afo member right :whistle:
no worries lol will be hitting the intrepid and other lakes around the canal systems and will have a spare spot in the boat!!

love it when a plan gets together , sunsets over the water, camp fires on the beach, sand between the toes, blood in the boat, having coldies with mates now have i missed anything
loss of blood to the air assault squad (FRIGGEN MOZZIES and midgees) stock up on insect spray!!!!!!

i will plan now to be there, will drag the lil tin down for some fun! i can bring a daylite paddler and kids yak for the kids to play on for the weekend!

morepiss morepiss seems to keep the mozzies away :woohoo: and the fire :evil: this it looking to be a cracker of a weekend,might pay for everyone to bring a little bit of wood if ya have room

more likely early sat morning

Who's goin on Friday 18th feb?
i can leave here holland park around lunchtimish mal. you goin for the weekend ? or just the friday n saturday ?

Sounds good I'll come down after lunch Friday 18th and will stay till Sunday.

When are you heading down Mark

morepiss morepiss seems to keep the mozzies away :woohoo: and the fire :evil: this it looking to be a cracker of a weekend,might pay for everyone to bring a little bit of wood if ya have room
the hell, i'm takin down a chainsaw this time.sort those lil stumps out once n for all.:whistle:

I'm in for this. Will have my 14ft tinny and will prob bring a mate. Alright to invite another mate with his 16ft I assume - will tell him to join AFO.

Tugger - had planned to go to the last one as was keen to see your mackeral rig. Any chance of another tutorial? Will check again closer to the trip to see what hardware you need to do your rigs. In the meantime, save some mackeral for us!!!!

Kelvin.

P.S. Will be good to finally put some names to faces. I'm a bit like MoparKev - bought a house last June (in Murarrie) and all the work on it has left less time for fishing than I'd like, but am getting there now finally!!!!

more piss more piss lmao i am bringing a carton of coopers vintage this time to get into the spirit of things :silly: any of you guys tried it yet? its one hell of a beer that rips your head off after 4 or more :woohoo:

is that home brew or the real thing Wes?

at 82 bucks a carton i hope its the real thing :lol: brewed under cellar conditions for 5 years, its the only beer i know that has a best after date lol i have only found it at dan murphys and cellarbrations.

no worries just bring some 27lb single strand wire with small black swivels and i use 4/0 big gun mustard hooks then we'll rig them up for you and a block of pilchards will keep you going all morning

I'm in for this. Will have my 14ft tinny and will prob bring a mate. Alright to invite another mate with his 16ft I assume - will tell him to join AFO.

Tugger - had planned to go to the last one as was keen to see your mackeral rig. Any chance of another tutorial? Will check again closer to the trip to see what hardware you need to do your rigs. In the meantime, save some mackeral for us!!!!

Kelvin.

P.S. Will be good to finally put some names to faces. I'm a bit like MoparKev - bought a house last June (in Murarrie) and all the work on it has left less time for fishing than I'd like, but am getting there now finally!!!!

Archived