River Monsters - ABC2 tonight @ 7:30pm

Doobsy

from that hes saying that upstream isnt their natural range... what a load of poo, and if i remember the eel baits werent what got the grouper it was a mullet and it didnt swim away it was taken to seaworld and died... correct me if im wrong tho. would have been a nice catch in snappin :lol:

Good to see Terry and his mate wore their formal singlets for their debut on the telly.

I remember the secrecy around the Grouper capture while we waited for the show to go to air originally. Still that was the most impressive part of the whole show - well done Tez. Next time you've got to stand up when they film you.:P :cheer: :cheer:

I reckon the sharks are in the fresh I also think they hate the taste of humans thank Christ or whoever were supposed to thank

true that mal

they are in the fresh ,been a few sightings ,some from reliable people .

or the heaps of people swimming at kholo on the weekends ,makes to much commotion and scares the off .

i remember the first kooka park social i went to was the time they where over here doing the shark stuff .

first time i met anyone from AFO and one of my boy's pulled in a 50+ flatty ,fishing off the bank at kooka .

I reckon the sharks are in the fresh I also think they hate the taste of humans thank Christ or whoever were supposed to thank

true that mal

they are in the fresh ,been a few sightings ,some from reliable people .

or the heaps of people swimming at kholo on the weekends ,makes to much commotion and scares the off .

i remember the first kooka park social i went to was the time they where over here doing the shark stuff .

first time i met anyone from AFO and one of my boy's pulled in a 50+ flatty ,fishing off the bank at kooka .

before this flood I guarantee there were bullies above mt crosby weir, caught at colleges and transported to above the weir

Archived