Moreton Bay Sink Hole

Gcarj

na its FU****

ya seriously better off tring to crack the pattern of mud island learning how to read the run off from the island where the fish will hang at certain times of the tide on the edges of which ledges figuring out times of year for diferant bait congragations and where they hold,working out the the water temps hot and cold side of the island on certain tidal flow you never stop learning from that place.i love mud

Mud is definitely on the list for me as well, i've had a chat to a few boys about it and they say similar things to what you've just said. Can you tell me this.............are you reading books/mags about the what,where and whys about fish behavior or is it a lifetime of experience......or both?

Hey mate. No, I don't own a boat, but I have found that the only way to clear doubt, and have fun doing it, is to get out and begin that "lifetimes worth of experience". That way, you potentially find new spots, work out the area, and crack patterns. The theory side (AFO) is all well and good, but doesn't substitute for prac lol. This way, when another angler jumps on here in a few months, you will be able to help them out, oh, and catch some great fish on the way!!!

Good luck,

Ryan.

na i dont buy mags from what i seen in them there info is out of date with what is really hapening.eg i was in the newsagent few month ago saw and picked up a mag flicked through it while me missus bought a scratchy saw an article with a pic in there i recognised it,it from years ago. hahaha i threw the mag down a thought what a load of crock these are.i wonder if the bloke knows there usin his photo.

comes down to experience get out there give it a go.self tought knowledge is they best.

take on others knowledge and convert it to your own style to make it work for ya if you have to

mick

Hey mate. No, I don't own a boat, but I have found that the only way to clear doubt, and have fun doing it, is to get out and begin that "lifetimes worth of experience". That way, you potentially find new spots, work out the area, and crack patterns. The theory side (AFO) is all well and good, but doesn't substitute for prac lol. This way, when another angler jumps on here in a few months, you will be able to help them out, oh, and catch some great fish on the way!!!

Good luck,

Ryan.

Thanks Ryan, thats the reason im on this site to learn more about the art of fish catching. You are correct about having fun doing it because i am............im loving it in fact:) . Each trip, you add a little something to what you already knew and(this is a scary thought)one day i might be giving someone advice;) hahaha

na i dont buy mags from what i seen in them there info is out of date with what is really hapening.eg i was in the newsagent few month ago saw and picked up a mag flicked through it while me missus bought a scratchy saw an article with a pic in there i recognised it,it from years ago. hahaha i threw the mag down a thought what a load of crock these are.i wonder if the bloke knows there usin his photo.

comes down to experience get out there give it a go.self tought knowledge is they best.

take on others knowledge and convert it to your own style to make it work for ya if you have to

mick

haha, I asked about the mags because i have done the same thing as you at the news agent. To be honest the mag has very limited info i could actually use.

Good luck,

Ryan.

some great advise right there ryan!

Archived