Austackle Open Warehouse Sale

AFO

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ill ask to get a general list of inventory mate but consider this like a garage sale.

Its heavily discounted gear in piles. Take advantage!

Angus

gus i dont wanna be the bearer of bad news here, but is any of this so called heavily discounted gear from logan river marine by any chance?

The gear in question is all Austackle gear rob. Its never been distributed its run out stock direct from the distribtor.

Angus

Also guys please take the time to RSVP as per the events in the community calendar.

I will be providing a BBQ on the 7th May and I will be using the RSVP's here as a rough guide for catering. I.E. 3 people RSVP ill be bringing 6 eggs and 6 rashes of bacon :)

Angus

Just on that....i need a new rod for some big NT fish, but want something with a sensitive tip - otherwise I'll get baited and not even know anything was touching it.

Spinning reel of course (no birds nests for me :-) ).

So, which rod would suit me then?

Cheers

Nat

i went down today and had a look........welllllll :woohoo: :woohoo: B) some bloody buet gear 4sale i tell ya and walkin out fast :( . thursday night the 7th probly go down get some gear. at the prices i was lookin at i dout if there any stock left afore may comes around but i hope so, i wana save some coin me self.

from what i hear afo aint the only fishing group/club welcome to buy from the wharehouse so far, pritty much first in best dressed is how i look at it.

definatly good gear,from bassin to jack fishin to sharkin to absolute big game heavy off shore out fits.the lot you name it its all there but goin fast.once the stock runs out thats it no more apperantly. :( dam it,

ay i got a chubby lure off mike today and on the way home couldnt resist and had a flick ,ha, :woohoo: awsome lures i tell ya

I thought the first day of the sale was thursday :(

Lol there goes my idea of heading in early so I don't miss out of everything.

Glad to see the lures work as I am planning to grab a few.

yeah a little worried, oh well fingers crossed there is plenty of stock remaining!

dont stress too much..we have quite a few heavier Carbon rods available which were made for that type of work. Obviously this weeks attendees will have more choices than the May people but there are over 300 rods in total so i think everybody will get something ok to suit. Also plenty of lures and line. Game and jigging reels are not too plenty.

Camo-Stiks are available in "Mad Cow" "Timbergrain" and "Rain Forest" colours in 1-3kg, 3-6kg, 6-10kg and 10-15kg.. The photos shows Austackle Fishing Team memeber Steve Blaney with a nice Flathead caught on the 1-3k Camo spin stik and Anita with a nice bag of Port Philip Bay Snapper also caught on the 1-3kg Camo Stik.

[attachment=31809]AnitaPortPhilipBaySnapper.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=31810]SteveBlaneywithFlathead-3.jpg[/attachment]

How much will these be, in the 1-3kg range?

There is a typo on the website homepage which says friday and saturday ( as at 6pm today - webmaster has been notified about it). Please note the days are THURSDAY and SATURDAY. I l;ook forward to meeting some of you in person

Cheers

Mike Cole

Orca

There is a typo on the website homepage which says friday and saturday ( as at 6pm today - webmaster has been notified about it). Please note the days are THURSDAY and SATURDAY. I l;ook forward to meeting some of you in person

Cheers

Mike Cole

Orca

will be waiting at the door 3pm tomorrow!

Saturday 7th May @ 7:00am-11:00am

On the 7th of May session Brisbane Fishing Online will be putting on a BBQ breakfast for members that attend!

Angus wrote :Be awesome to see a lot of the crew especially on the 7th of May while I am behind the BBQ

Angus

think i mite come down for the bbq ,i want gus cooked food

:)

WANTED- someone that is heading to this tommoro afternoon-due to work and kids i cant get down there, realy want a camo stick 3-6kg in the white camo colour.

I am on the northside. if anyone was able to organise picking one up for me, it would be greatly appreciated,

fuel money ($20) will be given.

mobile-0438 014 444

cheers adam

Adam

Phone Ben on 38063436 this morning and pay by credit card over the phone. He can courier the rod to you for$ 13.50

thanks alot orca!

a massive thanks to the boys and girls at austackle for helping me get my rod, even though i couldnt make it tonight.

thanks a lot!!!

adam

Many thanks to the good people at austackle...i walked out with an armload full of gear, and was very happy! Got a new rhinostik for the easter Northern Territory trip, a bag full of lures, and some bassin gear that i might try and wet this weekend. Very happy with the prices and the service!

I'll be back with pictures of some NT fish on austackle gear :-)

Cheers

Nat

just got back from austackle i had a great arvo, top crew of people and some really nice gear, i got 3 rods, a reel,25 lures and a heap of owner trebbles for a

$150. woot woot.

had some fun helping orca demonstrate how strong a rod was for a girl there i had the but he had the tip and we were putting all our weight into it and we are both 120kg+, couldn't break it in a natural curve or at any of the horrible twists or sideways bends we put this rod through it was amazing.

needless to say the girl bought the rod , hey that wasn't you was it yoodles?

thanks heaps guys

jeff f

just got back from austackle i had a great arvo, top crew of people and some really nice gear, i got 3 rods, a reel,25 lures and a heap of owner trebbles for a

$150. woot woot.

had some fun helping orca demonstrate how strong a rod was for a girl there i had the but he had the tip and we were putting all our weight into it and we are both 120kg+, couldn't break it in a natural curve or at any of the horrible twists or sideways bends we put this rod through it was amazing.

thanks heaps guys

jeff f

Glad you were able to find the place mate. :pinch: Any tips in that department ?

Did the girl get your phone number for when the first stress fracture appears :P:lol: :lol:

i got 3 rods, a reel,25 lures and a heap of owner trebbles for a

$150. woot woot.

HaHa i started reading your post with how much gear you got and then saw the price BARGAIN !!!

Me too. If you knew jeff you'd be thinking the same as me - "As if he needs it"!!!!!!! lol

Jeff probably has more gear than the rest of the AFOers put together :woohoo: :lol::lol:

Went along and just got a few lures and a travel rod.Briefly thought about getting some rods for the grandkids for xmas but scrooge bit my hand and put my wallet back in pocket.

Will give some of the lures a swim tomrrow.

Very impressed with friendly staff.

Cheers

Ray

post-230-144598596398_thumb.jpg

$150. woot woot.

thanks heaps guys

jeff f

Glad you were able to find the place mate. :pinch: Any tips in that department ?

Did the girl get your phone number for when the first stress fracture appears :P:lol: :lol:

hey brian you go nth up the bruce hwy until you get to recliff then turn left and go west :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

i got 3 rods, a reel,25 lures and a heap of owner trebbles for a

$150. woot woot.

HaHa i started reading your post with how much gear you got and then saw the price BARGAIN !!!

Me too. If you new jeff you'd be thinking the same as me - "As if he needs it"!!!!!!! lol

Jeff probably has more gear than the rest of the AFOers put together :woohoo: :lol::lol:

prepare yourself for a shock at the next afo swapmeet i've decided if it hasnt been used in the last 2 years or doesn't have sentimental value its going :ohmy: :blink: :pinch:

Went along and just got a few lures and a travel rod.Briefly thought about getting some rods for the grandkids for xmas but scrooge bit my hand and put my wallet back in pocket.

Will give some of the lures a swim tomrrow.

Very impressed with friendly staff.

Cheers

Ray

[attachment=32029]P4070112640x480.jpg[/attachment]

That green lure 2nd from the right on top, nearly walked out with me, except it would have left me 54 cents short for a new baitcaster rod :lol:

Archived