Bag Full at NPD 4/4/11

rayke1938

They came from North Qld but are a pest species in South Qld and as such are not suppposed to be translocated or returned to the water. So if you catch one you have to keep it.

Have a look at PRFMA website there is a post there on how to catch them. They are prolific in NPD,Wivenhoe,Somerset and the majority of dams in SEQ.,

Cheers

Ray

wholly jeez Ray... I'll have to take the tarago to your house to collect. Lucky I saw this. Otherwise it would have been a struggle in my car mate. hahaha.

I'll try and be there soon. Just need to move some stuff around this week so I can grab them from you in reasonable time.

Thanks again mate.

application has been accepted for npd ray and lookin for a lil race boat to take up there and drop in my pots too, gunna tripple rig it if i can, the bastard should almost plane. :lol:

can't remember the exact specifications, but i believe there is a 15 or 20 hp equivalent electric motor available

should give ray's setup a run for it's money ;)

application has been accepted for npd ray and lookin for a lil race boat to take up there and drop in my pots too, gunna tripple rig it if i can, the bastard should almost plane. :lol:

what about this Rob. TORQEEDO CRUISE R: With the thrust of a 10 HP internal combustion outboard

/>http://www.torqeedoaustralia.com/Torqeedo_Australia/Products.html

one of these on the back I reckon would be great on NPD

Archived