tailor sp's

Rex_Hunt

The problem with Tailor and plastics is they bite them in half!

I have always used ones that look like boat fish, with a small ammount of success (have not tried it often).

4\" Berkley Gulps in mullet pattern were my choice.

Someone on here was telling the other day about a brand that makes much tougher than average plastics, for the life of my i cant think who it was though....

Any takers???

Angus

Angus wrote:

The problem with Tailor and plastics is they bite them in half!

I have always used ones that look like boat fish, with a small ammount of success (have not tried it often).

4\" Berkley Gulps in mullet pattern were my choice.

Someone on here was telling the other day about a brand that makes much tougher than average plastics, for the life of my i cant think who it was though....

Any takers???

Angus

Snapbacks?

yo rexy!..mate around mud island i have scored loads of talior on squidgy shads in the yellow chicken colour..they love em..have got a few nice size talior off scotts point at redcliffe on them too...but where in the bay are you chasing tailor?

my dad trolls those lures ya find in the cheap bins at amart..producers lures..the long ones with 3 sets of trebles....does alright on them when the tailor are there...as for my mate..brands im not sure..but shallow divers iknow that..il find out for ya thou

Archived