Lost World 2

Angus

Question Manni what do the Damiki MU-SP cost and where sells them. Im on the Gold Coast dont think i have seen them.

should cost between $13-$15 bucks. 99% of bcf stores have them and they would be your best bet.

Thanks Rob !!

Yeah I gotta go grab a couple more, after a couple fish landed Danny & I both lost em ergghhh!!

I think 3 Atomic Hardz & 2 Damiki HB's were lost at lost world :( time to stock up.

P.S Kiwi Boy MoTackle is where i recently ordered some other HB's, well priced too !

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Guys

I would keen to have a bash here.

Anyone keen to share the location via PM.

Thanks

I'll leave that up to the people who fished it before me. I had to go by their photos of landscape to find it!

I'd give my left nut to know aswell :lol:

Do some research in some of the previous reports.

Cheers

Ray

I'd just like to add that if you're lucky enough to fish a spot like this as I was, please respect it.

Enjoy your time, carefully release your catch and don't leave anything behind. I came across ciggie butts, grog bottles n' tops, metres of line and other assorted crap. It was a real shame that this magic terrain was tarnished as much as it was.

Hit it, enjoy it and leave it to replenish before going back.

I won't be going back until maybe next year. I'll be exploring new grounds in the meantime...

Cheers. ;)

We first fished this place 20 years ago with hired canoes and had a ball we walked down to a few of those pools after the canoes couldn't go any further also ran across some platapus for the first time there, good spot when there's been a good wet season. Down further where the road crosses again is a couple of good little water holes for kayaks or canoes thats loaded with bass as well watch out for the cranky farmer who tries to claim its all his land even though you can't own a natural water way

Well said Doobs...

I know why the landscape looks so familiar now. We went camping there back in school about 10 years ago (Jords?), if it is where I'm thinking it's a great place. One of my most memorable weeks out in the bush.

Well said Doobs...

I know why the landscape looks so familiar now. We went camping there back in school about 10 years ago (Jords?), if it is where I'm thinking it's a great place. One of my most memorable weeks out in the bush.

Yeah mate thats the one, we camp further downstream from there and walk along that creek for agesss to get to another of the campsites....I'm kicking myself for all the times I didnt bring gear!!

good stuff! i quickly realised it was the same place we were talking about just the other day when i flicked back through a few old pics of mine. haha i reckon they should have had fishing during the camp instead of orienteering.

good stuff! i quickly realised it was the same place we were talking about just the other day when i flicked back through a few old pics of mine. haha i reckon they should have had fishing during the camp instead of orienteering.

What...and lose the skill of finding the way to fishing spots :huh::lol:

Some of the bush bashing bass boy threads are more interesting for their orienteering than the fish :lol: :lol:

lol brian... if you were on this camp you'd complain too. we had to trek up a friggen mountain with what felt like a 10+kg backpack only to come down the other side - just because we can.

p.s. thanks for the anchor again... smoothed it all out with the missus after i explained that i would/should have been at the boaties market in the morning anyway :P

Archived